+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who prays for Satan?

Default Who prays for Satan?

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest?

- The Autobiography of Mark Twain

This was a question posed by Mark Twain's mother! The bigger question is, "In Christian theology, is there a limit to God's mercy, and if so why?"

This is the hypocrisy of the religion in question.

The answer is, the whole question contradicts its theology, what it stands for, and there is no answer because that entity doesn't exist.

When you borrow ideas and plagiarize from other religions, the beliefs of ancient Persian religion Zoroastrianism (the whole good vs evil thing). Try reading about it.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post

The answer is, the whole question contradicts its theology, what it stands for, and there is no answer because that entity doesn't exist.

When you borrow ideas and plagiarize from other religions, the beliefs of ancient Persian religion Zoroastrianism (the whole good vs evil thing). Try reading about it.

Nonsense! Blatant nonsense, but I honestly do not expect you to say anything better since you are an unbeliever who is no doubt blind to the depth and originality of the biblical doctrine. It is easy for people who are standing on the outside to throw a stone at someone else home from the outside, but often forget that they are in a glass home.

However, the faith of the Christians has always been persecuted and there is no reason for it to be any different today. You irreverently spoke out of NOT knowing the knowledge therein; hence I would not knock you for that.

To the original question: to every rule there is an exception, take the English language, mathematics, science, foreign languages, and others for instance. The whole entire world has been shook by sin; the proliferation of sin’s defects inclusive to plagues, death, war, famine, and the list goes on are all the fault of Satan.

The answer to that question is so very easy that it is not even worth the pondering. Was Saddam Hussein willing to humanly change? Was he going to quit killing his own people and others had the American government not put an end to his bloody tyranny? How about Hitler? And those men are not nearly as bad as Satan, but all could have seen the commonality that they shared. Their ways of doing evil were irreversible. Destroying all that is good was all they ever desired and acted toward that, however relentlessly, and ruthlessly. Satan has shown no remorse for his defiant ways; in fact, he prides himself with all confidences and determination to destroy. How can a man comfort a flaming fire? How can a man approach the very danger thereof to bring it to safety? Satan needs no prayers, he needs no sympathy. All he desire is to kill, steal, destroy, and to destroy.

I am wise enough to NOT fly in the face of GOD whether his decisions are logically fair or unfair to me. God has often said in His word that He is His own Wise Counselor. God has not to report to anyone, for He is Sovereign and there is nobody greater or higher than He. I need not to defend God’s word for it is doing extremely great by itself. God is the one who we will have to give an account to—including Satan—for all the good and bad things we have done.

I will not pray for Satan – he is that exception that natural occurence that no-one can earthly intervene for—he is irreversible by nature.

As for Persian religion Zoroastrianism--you should really analyze and reread that. The biblical doctrine is the "OLDEST" doctrine in the entire world--and like I said--you would not know that because you have not willingly allowed the truth to be transparent to you. I think they called that "blind"? Spiritual blindness is a wretcheth thing!!
    √ LM
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 3rd April 2011 at 11:41 PM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

I am wise enough to NOT fly in the face of GOD whether his decisions are logically fair or unfair to me.
    That pretty much sums you up. I am not prepared to accept anything irrational or illogical be it from God or Satan. A true, sensible, rational God will not tell you to forgive your enemies yet engage in a long lasting war with his arc enemy Satan. It smacks off hypocrisy (exactly the point Qlypse referenced). That tells you there is something fundamentally wrong with the religion or someone concocted this whole bullshit up. I refuse to be ignorant and accept nonsense just because it helps buttress and cement my faith.

Fact Check
    1. I was brought up a christian.
    2. My mum and dad are fanatical about religion.
    3. I still go to church on Sundays and believe in God.

Certain stuff in the Bible make sense to me that i fully embrace. Other stuff is just total nonsense that we should pour scorn on.

Watch the video below and tell me you still believe everything the Bible spews.

It is a free forum, so feel free to express yourself or speak your mind. I am sure Qlypse and others will also issue their rebuttal.
    Last edited by Neo; 3rd April 2011 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    Nonsense! Blatant nonsense, but I honestly do not expect you to say anything better since you are an unbeliever who is no doubt blind to the depth and originality of the biblical doctrine. It is easy for people who are standing on the outside to throw a stone at someone else home from the, but often forget that they are in a glass home.
    Infidel, right? Do you know who else says that? Yes, them, Islamic extremist. lol. Yet again, you get that in other religions. Unbelievers. Us against them, people thrive on these divisions, perceived enemies, because they love the drama. Hm. I’m blind to the what? The originality of the bible doctrine? Blind how? Because I put logic to it. I’m not standing on the outside. Maame, news for you. I wouldn’t open my mouth or type a thing about a religion I don’t know anything about. This is why I asked my friend to come and fill us in on the Islamic Jihad thread. I hardly know a thing a Islam.

I’ve been studying the bible as long as I can remember. If I let ego go astray just a little bit, here is a bit of my biblical resume; I was doing diploma bible courses from the states before you even started playing ampe with your friends. I was involved in intense decoding hidden and mysterious messages in the bible while you were still in Sunday school. I used to tell people, if I was still with the church, I would be a preacher, probably and likely more potent than my humble younger brother who is admired by the youth. I’m still busy searching for the meanings of original words which have been lost in translation over centuries. A word like ‘DOMINION, have dominion over the earth. This has been the reason why we’ve screwed the planet. The Hebrew word used in the Bible comes from the root 'radah', and is extracted from yirdu, and connotes a sense of stewardship or guardianship. That is, the bible asked humans to care for all living things but mistranslation, 'dominion' has let our egos in full swing, messing up the planet. The word God is of Germanic origin and means “the Good One”(as you usually hear people say my God is good or my God is good to me). A description of how people interrelate to their God. “Awoon”, is the Aramaic name Jesus used for God. It means “Our universal father.” The language part of the bible has been my target for a long time because the distortions have been crazy. Soon I will post the direct Aramaic translation of the lord’s prayer. Dito dito, that is when you will know Jesus was more Eastern. Right now, I am busy with UFO cases from the bible. After dealing with Ezekiel's sightings, my latest one is the manna from heaven machine. The whole thing was a machine that made food for the Israelites. Who was that prophet (gosh, so much stuff running through my head I've forgotten his name) who was given instructions and measurements to construct this machine? Its all there in the bible.

I’m not here to blow my own horn dear. I am here to share and learn from others as well but the trip that you are on… dear me..

However, the faith of the Christians has always been persecuted and there is no reason for it to be any different today.
    You want to talk about persecution? I am sure you are not stranger to Christian persecution in the medieval times. Millions of women being killed, burnt at the stake… erm, not just women, they killed people. What Islamic Jihadist are doing now are nothing compared to the inquisitions, Crusaders. They’ve got nothing on the Christianity’s bloody past. And you wonder why people ridicule your faith? If its not for arrogance, what do you think? “My religion is the one and true religion, Jesus is truth and the only way”. Ah, aasem! Look at you here, you can't believe that thread about Jesus' existence, people voting no he didn't exist. I don't want to put you in a box but you seem to be living in a box. Are you not aware that people don't care what others believe in and that others beliefs are not their business? Just as you have no idea who Krishna, Gautama Siddhartha (Buddha), Upanishads etc etc are? And somehow you are disturbed when someone doubts your saviour? Heeeerrr, some Christians never cease to amaze me?

You irreverently spoke out of NOT knowing the knowledge therein; hence I would not knock you for that.
    Nah nah, don't misquote me.

To the original question: to every rule there is an exception, take the English language, mathematics, science, foreign languages, and others for instance. The whole entire world has been shook by sin; the proliferation of sin’s defects inclusive to plagues, death, war, famine, and the list goes on are all the fault of Satan.

The answer to that question is so very easy that it is not even worth the pondering. Was Saddam Hussein willing to humanly change? Was he going to quit killing his own people and others had the American government not put an end to his bloody tyranny? How about Hitler? And those men are not nearly as bad as Satan, but all could have seen the commonality that they shared. Their ways of doing evil were irreversible. Destroying all that is good was all they ever desired and acted toward that, however relentlessly, and ruthlessly. Satan has shown no remorse for his defiant ways; in fact, he prides himself with all confidences and determination to destroy. How can a man comfort a flaming fire? How can a man approach the very danger thereof to bring it to safety? Satan needs no prayers, he needs no sympathy. All he desire is to kill, steal, destroy, and to destroy.
    So are the Americans doing God's work by killing these people or its still satan?
    Isn’t it funny how you, a staunch believer in Jesus turn his words on its head? Saddam, ah huh? You like the an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth thing right He killed people so he must always be killed too. Case closed. Why are you still crucifying Jesus lady Mac? Hm? Why? Oh modern Christians. Are you sure you will know Jesus if he was to appear today? You call me an unbeliever, let me make it clear. Who killed Jesus? Was it unbelievers? No. The religious ones had a big say in it, Jesus had spoken against God. How can this guy come and say love your enemies when our God had said an eye for an eye huh? Neo, you see what I’m saying. Jesus contradicted the old testament God. Why not kill him? Lady Mac is doing exactly what her God has instructed her to do. Fuc.k Satan his arch enemy, fu.ck Jesus and his holier than thou forbidden words of forgiveness and screw everyone who tries to talk peace. This is war and all die be die! Satan who, you die finish! lol

I am wise enough to NOT fly in the face of GOD whether his decisions are logically fair or unfair to me. God has often said in His word that He is His own Wise Counselor. God has not to report to anyone, for He is Sovereign and there is nobody greater or higher than He. I need not to defend God’s word for it is doing extremely great by itself. God is the one who we will have to give an account to—including Satan—for all the good and bad things we have done.
    I'm sure you are wise because you follow your god's words but don't you realize its not wise not seeing that there is a contradiction in your god's words?

I will not pray for Satan – he is that exception that natural occurence that no-one can earthly intervene for—he is irreversible by nature.
    Of course, your god will kill you if you pray for satan, he will strike you down with a bolt of lightening.
    Your god is a god of war, a war monger, blood thirsty, in the bible he killed more people than Satan did. In fact Satan killed on 10, yes, that stunt he and Yaweh pulled on Job's family. A bet which Yahweh actually gave permission to screw Job, make him miserable.

ALL DIE BE DIE GOD! THUNDER AND LIGHTENING.. THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES, MORE WARS, MORE KILLINGS, ITS SATAN'S FAULT, but god also approves of killing evil men. So then we go on and kill and kill and kill, but my god is good. Ehi!

As for Persian religion Zoroastrianism--you should really analyze and reread that. The biblical doctrine is the "OLDEST" doctrine in the entire world--and like I said--you would not know that because you have not willingly allowed the truth to be transparent to you. I think they called that "blind"? Spiritual blindness is a wretcheth thing!!
    Hm lady Mac, how do you do that? Do you know how old the Bhagavad Gita is? Do you know about the Vedas? Have you even heard about the Upanishads? Ancient Egypt, Tibet etc etc Cheeeeiii, ehi. Can people be this closed off?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    That pretty much sums you up. I am not prepared to accept anything irrational or illogical be it from God or Satan. A true, sensible, rational God will not tell you to forgive your enemies yet engage in a long lasting war with his arc enemy Satan. It smacks off hypocrisy (exactly the point Qlypse referenced). That tells you there is something fundamentally wrong with the religion or someone concocted this whole bullshit up. I refuse to be ignorant and accept nonsense just because it helps buttress and cement my faith.

Fact Check
    1. I was brought up a christian.
    2. My mum and dad are fanatical about religion.
    3. I still go to church on Sundays and believe in God.

Certain stuff in the Bible make sense to me that i fully embrace. Other stuff is just total nonsense that we should pour scorn on.

Watch the video below and tell me you still believe everything the Bible spews.

It is a free forum, so feel free to express yourself or speak your mind. I am sure Qlypse and others will also issue their rebuttal.
    First and foremost: life is all about making choices and as one decide on one of the many choices, the door of another are inevitably closed.
    I would like for you to tell me, Neo, how my decision to not fly in the face of God sums me up to the extent that you mentioned not accepting anything irrational or illogical whether it is from God or Satan?

Someone who has really been brought up as a Christian, have parents who are fanatics of God (I am not sure of what doctrine—since you have such a loose foundation of the truth of the Bible), and who goes to church every Sunday: and yet still have such skepticism in the fundamentals of the Old Testament—is quite puzzling. You are very confused and uncertain of how God could be so loving and yet so harsh.

Are you sure that you are a Christian who believes part of the Bible? Do you at least believe the part that says “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6?

Most people are approaching the Bible with a human intellectualistic mind that is not equipped to fully grasp the entire ways of God without using one’s own human scale of ethics. I try to maintain a philosophical attitude in such a touchy moment—since it is the best thing to do.

What I do not understand is how people say that they are Christians but their interpretations of the scriptures are far from true Christianity. However, I am not even going to debate “religion,” but “truth.”

Before I go any further, let me first inform you that it would be pointless to only embrace certain teachings of the Bible and forsake the others all because you do not understand it. It is only best to not believe in everything if you are only going to embrace just part of it.

God is the creator of life and he is the one who can take and give whenever he so please. However, we must understand that God always do things for a reason. The United States constitution recognizes that plain fact; hence people do not have the right to take anyone’s life but God. There are laws that are set in place to discipline anyone who violates that constitution on those grounds.

The Old Testament accounted for everything that are good and bad for all to read, and that alone shows that God does not hide anything, because he is God. Those nations had to be wiped out due to their wickedness (animals, infants, and adults)—it was God’s decision—and I will not fly in the face of Him. The difference today is that God is not dealing with us based on the laws we have broken, but through grace in His son Jesus Christ. The same loving God is also a God of judgment, consuming fire, wrath, and the list goes on. Yes: I still believe “EVERYTHING” the Bible says without a shadow of doubt! Why? I understand the old and the New Testament to the point of not joining the heresies to speak false against the truth of the Bible in the guise of “logics.” I wonder where your ability to scorn on something came from if it had not been for the one who created it Himself, which means that He knows more than anyone of us do—what scorn really is. For God is the absolute standard in which we based our moral ethics on, and because He is the absolute rule giver, He alone gets to decide our future.

This is the ice-breaker---do not dare to argue that God cannot take a life because we cannot take a life!! It is quite dull and amateur to even begin with. That would be a great mistake. It is one literally comparing and confusing himself with God! We are God’s creation and not God. God has the right to take back anything He has given (all that is in existence), and in God doing that – in no way does He violate anything in His pure nature.

It is like a child switching role by telling you to go to bed at 8:00 P.M. when you are sending him in bed. It is like a child telling his or her parent that they should not have sexual encounters in the home (with your spouse), because he or she cannot do the same! There is a thing call “authority,” “boundary,” and “order.” A child cannot equate himself with the parent. His or her place is to follow the rules whether they like it or not, and if earthly parents have that authority—then how much more the creator of all things?
    Hmm, I strongly recommend some diligent Bible studies of the Old Testament but this trip—let the Holy Spirit be your teacher. It would take up too much space for me to even consider going through all of the events in which God instructed (and in some cases wiped them out himself--in fact; he also did the same to the very Israelites to whom He loves dearly. It proves that God is a just God) the death of Israel’s enemies. He is a just God.

Remember one thing: do not confuse imprecision and difficulty understanding the Bible with errors. It takes faith for anyone to be a believer and a follower of the Lord.

√LM
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 4th April 2011 at 06:12 AM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Einstein

:

Infidel, right? Do you know who else says that? Yes, them, Islamic extremist. lol. Yet again, you get that in other religions. Unbelievers. Us against them, people thrive on these divisions, perceived enemies, because they love the drama. Hm. I’m blind to the what? The originality of the bible doctrine? Blind how? Because I put logic to it. I’m not standing on the outside. Maame, news for you. I wouldn’t open my mouth or type a thing about a religion I don’t know anything about. This is why I asked my friend to come and fill us in on the Islamic Jihad thread. I hardly know a thing a Islam.

I’ve been studying the bible as long as I can remember. If I let ego go astray just a little bit, here is a bit of my biblical resume; I was doing diploma bible courses from the states before you even started playing ampe with your friends. I was involved in intense decoding hidden and mysterious messages in the bible while you were still in Sunday school. I used to tell people, if I was still with the church, I would be a preacher, probably and likely more potent than my humble younger brother who is admired by the youth. I’m still busy searching for the meanings of original words which have been lost in translation over centuries. A word like ‘DOMINION, have dominion over the earth. This has been the reason why we’ve screwed the planet. The Hebrew word used in the Bible comes from the root 'radah', and is extracted from yirdu, and connotes a sense of stewardship or guardianship. That is, the bible asked humans to care for all living things but mistranslation, 'dominion' has let our egos in full swing, messing up the planet. The word God is of Germanic origin and means “the Good One”(as you usually hear people say my God is good or my God is good to me). A description of how people interrelate to their God. “Awoon”, is the Aramaic name Jesus used for God. It means “Our universal father.” The language part of the bible has been my target for a long time because the distortions have been crazy. Soon I will post the direct Aramaic translation of the lord’s prayer. Dito dito, that is when you will know Jesus was more Eastern. Right now, I am busy with UFO cases from the bible. After dealing with Ezekiel's sightings, my latest one is the manna from heaven machine. The whole thing was a machine that made food for the Israelites. Who was that prophet (gosh, so much stuff running through my head I've forgotten his name) who was given instructions and measurements to construct this machine? Its all there in the bible.

I’m not here to blow my own horn dear. I am here to share and learn from others as well but the trip that you are on… dear me..

You want to talk about persecution? I am sure you are not stranger to Christian persecution in the medieval times. Millions of women being killed, burnt at the stake… erm, not just women, they killed people. What Islamic Jihadist are doing now are nothing compared to the inquisitions, Crusaders. They’ve got nothing on the Christianity’s bloody past. And you wonder why people ridicule your faith? If its not for arrogance, what do you think? “My religion is the one and true religion, Jesus is truth and the only way”. Ah, aasem! Look at you here, you can't believe that thread about Jesus' existence, people voting no he didn't exist. I don't want to put you in a box but you seem to be living in a box. Are you not aware that people don't care what others believe in and that others beliefs are not their business? Just as you have no idea who Krishna, Gautama Siddhartha (Buddha), Upanishads etc etc are? And somehow you are disturbed when someone doubts your saviour? Heeeerrr, some Christians never cease to amaze me?

Nah nah, don't misquote me.

So are the Americans doing God's work by killing these people or its still satan?
    Isn’t it funny how you, a staunch believer in Jesus turn his words on its head? Saddam, ah huh? You like the an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth thing right He killed people so he must always be killed too. Case closed. Why are you still crucifying Jesus lady Mac? Hm? Why? Oh modern Christians. Are you sure you will know Jesus if he was to appear today? You call me an unbeliever, let me make it clear. Who killed Jesus? Was it unbelievers? No. The religious ones had a big say in it, Jesus had spoken against God. How can this guy come and say love your enemies when our God had said an eye for an eye huh? Neo, you see what I’m saying. Jesus contradicted the old testament God. Why not kill him? Lady Mac is doing exactly what her God has instructed her to do. Fuc.k Satan his arch enemy, fu.ck Jesus and his holier than thou forbidden words of forgiveness and screw everyone who tries to talk peace. This is war and all die be die! Satan who, you die finish! lol

I'm sure you are wise because you follow your god's words but don't you realize its not wise not seeing that there is a contradiction in your god's words?

Of course, your god will kill you if you pray for satan, he will strike you down with a bolt of lightening.
    Your god is a god of war, a war monger, blood thirsty, in the bible he killed more people than Satan did. In fact Satan killed on 10, yes, that stunt he and Yaweh pulled on Job's family. A bet which Yahweh actually gave permission to screw Job, make him miserable.

ALL DIE BE DIE GOD! THUNDER AND LIGHTENING.. THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES, MORE WARS, MORE KILLINGS, ITS SATAN'S FAULT, but god also approves of killing evil men. So then we go on and kill and kill and kill, but my god is good. Ehi!

Hm lady Mac, how do you do that? Do you know how old the Bhagavad Gita is? Do you know about the Vedas? Have you even heard about the Upanishads? Ancient Egypt, Tibet etc etc Cheeeeiii, ehi. Can people be this closed off?
    All I have to say to you is: you need some serious prayers!

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 4th April 2011 at 10:21 PM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Is that all you gotta say to me? You don't have the answers to questions I've asked you right? lol, ah!

All I have to say to you is: you need some serious prayers!
    You tell Neo life is about choices and after everything I told you, my choice(s), somehow you are not satisfied, you will pray for me to change my mind to your thoughts, your choices. Imagine that. Would you like someone to do the same to you?
    So everything I said to you has fallen on deaf ears? Wow, wow, wow!

Those nations had to be wiped out due to their wickedness (animals, infants, and adults)—it was God’s decision—and I will not fly in the face of Him.
    F.ucking hell! The infants and animals were wicked too? Sh*t! Ow! Heeerrr, damn, damn! Are you for real? Oh my goodness!

God is the creator of life and he is the one who can take and give whenever he so please. However, we must understand that God always do things for a reason. The United States constitution recognizes that plain fact; hence people do not have the right to take anyone’s life but God. There are laws that are set in place to discipline anyone who violates that constitution on those grounds. This is the ice-breaker---do not dare to argue that God cannot take a life because we cannot take a life!! It is quite dull and amateur to even begin with. That would be a great mistake. It is one literally comparing and confusing himself with God! We are God’s creation and not God. God has the right to take back anything He has given (all that is in existence), and in God doing that – in no way does He violate anything in His pure nature.
    But the United States take life all the time.. All the time..

But my biggest hammer here is this
    "Satan needs no prayers, he needs no sympathy. All he desire is to kill, steal, destroy, and to destroy."
    Really?

It is one literally comparing and confusing himself with God! We are God’s creation and not God. God has the right to take back anything He has given (all that is in existence), and in God doing that – in no way does He violate anything in His pure nature.
    Ah, how? So who is who? Is your god satan in disguise? Satan kills, yet again, your god is the only one who does it? Hmmm...

Your god has the right to take back anything he created right? Yet he can't kill satan, in fact in the bible in revelations, satan doesn't die. he still lives on after the whole judgment day stuff. This god cannot destroy his enemy.

You say I need prayers? Have you checked yourself lately Lady Mac? This is serious, ehi maame! Why?
    Last edited by Q' lypse; 4th April 2011 at 07:53 AM.

Inter. P., where are you? You should really share your sentiment on this post of yours.

Thanks.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Hmm

Oh sweet Jesus!
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 4th April 2011 at 10:19 PM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I am sure Qlypse and others will also issue their rebuttal.
    You know I always do . You didn't ask for my help on this forum when you created it for nothing.. You knew

LOL Q!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Extends a box of kleenex tissues<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Glenn
    Einstein

:

I am trying to post my response to you, but it is giving me some difficulties.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

SMH! I am so not use to all this profanity in the middle of a godly debate! Yikes! You don't only need prayer--but a tongue scrub! @ Q

Glenn
    Einstein

:

What logic? Definition of logic: philosophy theory of reasoning: the branch of philosophy that deals with the theory of deductive and inductive arguments and aims to distinguish good from bad reasoning

Again I ask: what logic and where is it? Please, tell me what you know about the biblical doctrine!

Originally Posted by Q' lypse

Is that your logic, Q? Really? Hmm

One studying the Bible does not mean that they “known” the depths of the scriptures. Your brief background familiarity with the Bible clearly shows that you are seeing things with a carnal eye. You are indeed blind to what the scripture is really saying, Q, and that is out of utmost respect. I commend you for your “intense” effort to gain knowledge from the naked eyes of human approach to studying, but that will surely not allow you to see the depths of the scriptures. While reading the above—I am immediately reminded of the many sexual encounters men and women have with each other, but still do not know what “love” and intimacy feel like. Your outlook at the word “DOMINION” alone clearly states your approach and perspective of the Bible. Aren’t people admiring you too or is it just your younger Christian brother? You sound pretty proud of him, and I am wondering why? Manna machine, and who is the prophet? Smilingly, this is what happens when people take an earthbound approach to the sacred scriptures of the Holy God. Oh my, Q, I will not discourage you from your conquest of your philosophical analysis of the Bible. However, do not say that I never hint you. Above all, I do see your perplexity and puzzlement of what you do not understand. By the way, I never played "ampe," but you must be in your 70s for me to be playing that while you were greasy over the pots, or Bible only God knows--I cannot tell.

I am not wondering why people are ridiculing the faith, since I long knew the answer to that. See how confuse you are again with the Medieval ages? It was the Christians who were being persecuted by the Roman Empire and the Jews--so much for our bloody past indeed. The true Christian followers have always maintained that godly character even to the point of death. It was the Christians who endured over three decays of terrible persecution, until Constantine 1 was divinely touched to make the faith legal without further direct persecution from the Roman Empire. Our persecution did not stop there—later down there came many other persecutions that the Christians endured. There were those of other so-called Christians on the charges of heresies (then came the Protestant Reformation). After that the Hindus and the Muslims came to abuse the Christians as well. Christians were and still are the most religious group killed on the grounds of hatred. Our greatest weapon was prayer then; today it is also the word of God and our awesome testimonies. Most people do care, but they are too proud to show it since they would not know how others would deem them. At that point I say: who cares about what other people think? I can only speak for myself when it comes to convincing others that my religion is the one and true religion (I do not ever preach that). Religion will not take anyone to heaven--it is the truth that will set us all free. And Jesus is that truth--He is the "only" way to God the Father--and that is true whether we believe it or not. And who told you that I do not know have no idea as to who Krishna, Gautama Siddhartha (Buddha), and Upanishads are?

Yet, I will not knock you for you are only relating based on what you "know."

I know better than to respond to a comment like the above (it lacks substance and genuineness). You are so confused, Q! Seriously confused to the point that you honestly do not know what direction in which you should go.

Your lack of understanding the Old Testament does not mean that there are contradictions! What you need to do is get off your high horse and take a closer look at the scriptures. After defending your children from registered sex offenders please let another parent tell you that you are doing your children's work. Do not protect your own--or any other innocent child who is defenseless--see who will protect them. You sound intoxicated and serious distort with that last paragraph above. I'll keep you in my prayers.

SMH! The question that remains: can you be that spiritually blind and "closed off"? I know better than to feed an angry man: note I did not say "hungry." You are "not" ready to handle the truth--that is why I think you are seeking the truth elsewhere.

-√ LM
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 5th April 2011 at 11:15 PM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

I think it is your curse words that is preventing my post to be delivered since I am quoting you in my response. It says that "Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Ciao!

Glenn
    Einstein

:

I think it is your curse words that is preventing my post to be delivered since I am quoting you in my response. It says that "Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Ciao!
    it does that sometimes. But is it here.. Ive a lot of work to do, I will reply later

sometimes the system automatically put certain posts in moderation if they are suspected to be spam. It ocassionally gets it wrong.. i have manually approved all posts in moderation.
    Agent Provocateur

Nonsense! Blatant nonsense, but I honestly do not expect you to say anything better since you are an unbeliever who is no doubt blind to the depth and originality of the biblical doctrine. It is easy for people who are standing on the outside to throw a stone at someone else home from the outside, but often forget that they are in a glass home.
    ..... lolol u are funny lady m ......

However, the faith of the Christians has always been persecuted and there is no reason for it to be any different today. You irreverently spoke out of NOT knowing the knowledge therein; hence I would not knock you for that.
    ..... lolololololol ...... and i guess when Christianity were persecuting others in the inquisition, etc .... it was right right .... you are aware that Christianity has shed the most blood of others through persecution than any other religion in recorded history?? .... i know that may be hard to believe for u but make use of ur google search which may even lead you to reading more on Christianity outside the "on the mountain, in the valley, on the land and in the sea...." praises and worship in church...

.... NONSENSICAL ..... there goes dogma's strong hold on u again .... instead of looking at wat is actually going on ..... the processes producing such a world, u blame the devil rather..

..... ahahahahahahahahahahah satan has shown no remorse paa ...... hahahahahahaha ..... if he does today .....it will appear in ur bible right? ...... lady M ... pls refresh ur mind about the interconnectedness of things and the collective consciousness so that u can make some sense of hitler, hussein and the others u term devil's incarnate...

... are you talking about the single entity sitting on a thrown somewhere??? yahweh??? infact wat is the definition of god to you?

.... even the entity satan and his compatriot yahweh are being misunderstood here but its all good ..... we are talking within christian ideology here so it is understandable and that is how both of them are normally understood...

[B][I]

√ LM
    ..... lol lady m .... biblical doctrine is not the oldest doctrine in the world ..... im shocked someone can arrive at that conclusion and use that false base to call someone spiritually wretched ..... anyways your own be that .....
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 4th April 2011 at 04:52 PM.
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

@ Q. Aletse

.... NONSENSICAL ..... there goes dogma's strong hold on u again .... instead of looking at wat is actually going on ..... the processes producing such a world, u blame the devil rather..
    It is not your fault that you are spiritually blind as well. It was Satan who tempted Eve and Eve then encouraged Adam who both came to regret it later on. What process then therefore are you referencing? I suggest you take you own advice too And FYI, I am my own decision maker who come to believe and follow the Christian faith on my "OWN" accord--not following a group of people. I am my own woman who makes her own decisions--in every regards. If anyone here is being dogmatic it would be those who are shunning the truth due to the lack of understanding.

..... ahahahahahahahahahahah satan has shown no remorse paa ...... hahahahahahaha ..... if he does today .....it will appear in ur bible right? ...... lady M ... pls refresh ur mind about the interconnectedness of things and the collective consciousness so that u can make some sense of hitler, hussein and the others u term devil's incarnate...
    Did I say "incarnation"? I was merely making a logical example of the commonalities shared amongst the three characters. You are also off the track when it comes to grasping the nature of Satan and God. I cannot reason with you--we are in two different worlds. You do not even know the Satan you are attempting to speak for or his purpose and nature. I need not to refresh my mind since my mind has nothing to do with what is PLAIN TRUTH!

.... even the entity satan and his compatriot yahweh are being misunderstood here but its all good ..... we are talking within christian ideology here so it is understandable and that is how both of them are normally understood...
    I am sorry; did you type what I thought my eyes read? What compatriots are being misunderstood? Let me guess, you are basing your finite knowledge of these two entities from what science collected? Where did they get their assumptions, observations, conclusions, and ideologies from? That is quite a weak source to even begin with--for they are mere mortal fleshes who are trying to gain the understanding of the things they already stand against on a baseless intelligence. They are all opinions and vague assumptions! Some scientist and science worshipers make Science look extremely feeble.

..... lol lady m .... biblical doctrine is not the oldest doctrine in the world ..... im shocked someone can arrive at that conclusion and use that false base to call someone spiritually wretched ..... anyways your own be that .....
    You are not shock as yet--just wait! I can only imagine your reaction when you come to hear the deeper truth of things you have absolutely no familiarity with. The only false base would be the knowledge to which most of you squabble over. SMH

I understand that we may disagree on the nature of truth at the spiritual level; however, it is hard to deny absolute truths at the physical level to which we all are evidences of. We are all different, and will have to be arrested by God differently, but I only pray that when that time comes it will not be too late, especially for those who had partial knowledge to decide on what the absolute truth is without doubting it.

Yes the Bible IS the OLDEST! In the beginning was the Word and the word was and is God. We can all agree that the only thing that is inevitably constant is change, but even to 'change' knows its capability when it comes to the "BOSS" Himself. And those who are too "bright" and "intelligent" to understand that will "have to" deal with it somehow.

Again, it is not my conclusion---it is the ultimate truth: the Word of God. Cheers!

It was lovely (but I need a nap now)

√ LM

P.S. You are funnier
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 4th April 2011 at 10:32 PM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    sometimes the system automatically put certain posts in moderation if they are suspected to be spam. It ocassionally gets it wrong.. i have manually approved all posts in moderation.
    Oh Okay, thanks for the telling.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

it does that sometimes. But is it here.. Ive a lot of work to do, I will reply later
    I see! Thanks for letting me know.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Mo fire mo fire Lady Mac! Hahahahaa. Waking up the forum! Any day, any day!! Taking on anybody, any day any day

@ Q. Aletse

It is not your fault that you are spiritually blind as well. It was Satan who tempted Eve and Eve then encouraged Adam who both came to regret it later on. What process then therefore are you referencing? I suggest you take you own advice too And FYI, I am my own decision maker who come to believe and follow the Christian faith on my "OWN" accord--not following a group of people. I am my own woman who makes her own decisions--in every regards. If anyone here is being dogmatic it would be those who are shunning the truth due to the lack of understanding.
    .... lololololol but just curious, did u perceive me as seeing u as a woman who let jehovah make her decisions for her or the bible make decisions for her .... or a man??? ... was prompted that personal creed recital?

I am sorry; did you type what I thought my eyes read? What compatriots are being misunderstood? Let me guess, you are basing your finite knowledge of these two entities from what science collected? Where did they get their assumptions, observations, conclusions, and ideologies from? That is quite a weak source to even begin with--for they are mere mortal fleshes who are trying to gain the understanding of the things they already stand against on a baseless intelligence. They are all opinions and vague assumptions! Some scientist and science worshipers make Science look extremely feeble.
    oh lawd .... lololol ..... hahahahah science worshippers paa lololol ..... u are guessing wrong there m'lady ..... as usual .... its all good though ..... and yea i do agree that science with its dense physical approach have missed the mark in the past but it is evolving and the emergence of quantum physics is helping the scientific community piece things together ......

You are not shock as yet--just wait! I can only imagine your reaction when you come to hear the deeper truth of things you have absolutely no familiarity with. The only false base would be the knowledge to which most of you squabble over. SMH
    .... lolololololololololol yes madam .....

I understand that we may disagree on the nature of truth at the spiritual level; however, it is hard to deny absolute truths at the physical level to which we all are evidences of. We are all different, and will have to be arrested by God differently, but I only pray that when that time comes it will not be too late, especially for those who had partial knowledge to decide on what the absolute truth is without doubting it.
    ...absolute truth??? lol was talk about functionality rather than true or false ...... the false base i retorted to u was based on the fact that the bible is not more that 5000 years old ...... the egytian book of the dead and book of life were all there thousands of years b4 the emergence of judaism and later christianity ... but i understand your line of thinking perfectly ..... and how u can come to that conclusion with that memory verse as ur base ...... i am not shocked anymore ... thanks for dispelling my shock

Again, it is not my conclusion---it is the ultimate truth: the Word of God. Cheers!

It was lovely (but I need a nap now)

√ LM

P.S. You are funnier
    lolololol if you say so .... lolol ....

but yea it was lovely ...... you go on and have a nice nap ...
    and im glad i was able to be more funnier to you my pleasure ..... and i also do appreciate u making me laugh paa .....

nice chat with you
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 5th April 2011 at 12:04 AM.
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information