+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why date two ladies & tell one she is your "back-up plan"?

Default Why date two ladies & tell one she is your "back-up plan"?

It is quite normal these days when a guy is dating two ladies.....no big deal about it, but whats freaking me out is when the guy opens his buccal cavity to tell one of the ladies that....""ooooh I want you to be my back-up plan so that when the other relationship doesn't work, you will be there for me.........are you insane?

Ok this is freaking me out.....its bad enough knowing or finding out your guy is dating another gal but for him to tell you what he's doing.....thats another ball game all together.

Bottom line is he doesn't love you..........

Guys how will you feel if your lady tells you this? Am I just over-reacting or is it normal for this to happen?

But you ladies also do the same thing so, there, we all have a back up plan(just kidding...nope). LOL.I wont tell my woman i have another girl on stand by in case we break up. That is just plain stupid ! If a guy tells a girl that then the guy definitely doesn't love the girl.

loooool....guess everyone has a back-up plan or should I say "PLAN B"...but like u rightly put it...its plain stupid to voice it out.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Date two women or date two men but to say you are dating one for "insurance benefits" is unthinkable. Ok, i have been dating Angelina Jolie and Janet Jackson in my head for years but I will never tell my girlfriend they are my back-up plan.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

hehehe, asem oh.. I couldn't possibly tell a lady that even if a tried. Having said that, relationship is a warzone, therefore one must apply the same tactical doctrine used on the battlefield. Never allow the enemy to eliminate your options. Rule number 2: Keep your backup plan quiet! A known backup plan is NO backup plan.

looool ...Neo well said............I may go to the extreme and slapping the living daylight out of him and leave his sorry ass.............lool.

cutie, why will love that u have for someone just trun into hate all of a sudden.

sometimes i wonder why this happens. bcos a man has a back up plan or is cheatin on u and u find out or he tells u shd make u so angry that u love for him turns into hatred. i no they say that there is a thin line between love and hate. but why does this really happen.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Your love may turn to hate just as your hate may turn into love. It's just how it is. Sometimes we tend to turn on the hate switch when love grows cold,then becomes stale and finally putrid, due to circumstances and situations we are faced with. Some may be self inflicted or vice versa.

Nobody will be laughing when a fucked up man tells his girl she is a back up plan. Definitely a slap will be in place and hating such a jerk may be justified but hey, who am i to judge ?

So long as there is love there will be hate.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Well said Pope......telling me I'm a back-up plan will certainly make u a jerk who deserves ma slap

@Chapati....slapping him doesn't necessarily mean I hate him but I need to let him know how I feel. Not sure if you have found yourself in that situation before or necessarily found your guy cheating on you and he doesn't feel sorry for it. To me he is indirectly telling me I dont mean much more to him than trash and as I such he also needs to get the trashing of his life.
    I am not for violence & wouldn't attack the other woman but my man needs to answer for his stupidity. He should thank God if he only gets a slap.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information