+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chris Brown smashes up TV studio

Default Chris Brown smashes up TV studio

Chris Brown smashed a TV studio window and ripped off his shirt following an interview in which he was grilled over his assault on Rihanna, according to reports.

The singer flew into a rage after a series of probing questions asked by presenter Robin Roberts on 'Good Morning America'.

Brown played down the incident on the show, saying that the assault was "not really a big deal to me now".

"He went absolutely ballistic," said a source. "Chris thought he'd be asked one question, not pressed on it. He smashed a chair into a window with really thick glass.

"People heard shattering and security was called. It got to the point where people were scared."

After saying they would not press charges, a spokesperson for the show added: "As always, we ask questions that are relevant and newsworthy."

Brown was sentenced to five years probation and six months of community labour in 2009 for assault on Rihanna. A judge recently commended his probation progress and eased his restraining order which prohibited him from having any contact with Rihanna.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

He was told about the line of questions he would be asked before hand. Chris Brizzy is just a spoiled brat, his career is dying and he knows it.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

hmmmm......Doesnt he realize he is digging deeper in this old mess.......SMH

Q' lypse

I told this young nigga to get help when I watched his interview on Larry King. How can you go blank, not knowing what happened when you flew into rage beating up your girlfriend? He doesn't remember a thing.. That is a problem.. Its a shame.. During that interview I wish I could have called and spoken to his mum.. As a young boy he heard his mum's boyfriend beat her up badly, screams and sh*t...this is still inside him..imbeded in his psyche somewhere. This boy needs help... This is not the end... We'll hear about this kinda case again....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information