+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maturity or Age.....which matters in choosing a partner

Default What is your Preference?? (YOUNG or OLD)

When it come to choosing a sex mate,
    will it be a an older man/woman or
    a younger man/woman ?

Default Maturity or Age.....which matters in choosing a partner

There are diverse views as to maturity and age when deciding on a partner.

Will you choose someone who is matured and wiser but young in age or will you prefer someone older in age but really acts immatured?

I would prefer someone who is matured and I can communicate with on all levels than the one who will throw his weight about because he's older than me. To be able to communicate with your partner on all levels, you will need someone either with a similar sense of maturity or one higher than yours(thats what I think). I have come across guys younger than I am who can really hold on to a conversation for hours, got a good sense of humor, etc, etc ....... and my preference at this point.

To me age dont matter now.........

What do you think?

I prefer a matured woman with no respect to age. You are right, age doesn't matter. It's just ridiculous how some people equate maturity to age.

Anyway i should say this, if a woman is younger than i am by no more than 5 years and is matured enough or acts her age,has class and personality,then I am cool with it . On the other hand I wont hung around an older woman who sees me as a play thing or a handyman.

As for a younger woman who acts like my grandmother, that is a definite NO-NO neither a younger woman who wants me as a father. As a matter of fact if the "hole" is pluggable i'm down with it. ( just saying)

Just be careful though not all "holes" that look pluggable should be plugged.......lol.

Some people just cant stay away from their mothers/fathers and so prefer to be with partners who they can view as a mother/father figure.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Younger or Older ? I like 'em just right. Not too old not too young. Must be classy,funny but not goofy,smart but not a smart alec,and lastly MATURED in the bed room or for that matter an angel on the outside but a FREAK in bed.

On that note, Mega couldn't have said it better.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Lordy, this is a tough one. I like older women. At 16 i had the great opportunity of being abused by an older lady and that preference has stuck with me. I am currently a certified cougar chaser, not sure if age or maturity has anything to do it. I just like to be mothered and also feel you can enjoy being irresponsible by leaving the cougar to shoulder it all.

Being a "cougar's cub" isn't bad at all. I've been there but it feels like you're being smothered sometimes. haha

hehe u know what i mean...lol

eeeeeiiiiiiiiii...hmmmm.....guess I was right...some enjoy the mother/son feeling...looool

From my experience and perspective I think it depends on your mindset at the time of choosing your mate. When I was younger I felt more mature than my age so i caught interest in a much older man. My sons' father is 10 years my senior. As we attempted to make a life together, I then realized he only reached a certain level of maturity and with the aging process setting in he grew quite boring, tired, and lacked energy to keep up with me. My next choice of mate i went a different route. A man 7 years younger than me. The maturity level reached the same as my previous mate but he lacked the responsibility aspect of the elder one. I used to look at them both and think to myself, " He acts just like a child!When will he mature?".When with the younger man i enjoyed each and every day with him but knew to enjoy those days because they would soon be coming to an end. I was in denial trying to convince myself him being younger didn't matter. But the fact is age matters. Maturity also matters. Age does affect their maturity to a certain degree. Even as you yourself age you can honestly say you've gained more maturity. That being said, it doesn't matter how old they are or how mature. It matters what you are looking for. Women choose men. Men do not choose women. Ciao for now

enchantres, wat u sayin is true, however, i wont go in for a guy younger than me, i will first look for one that is is at least 4 years older than me and then see if there is any maturity in him. yes there are younger guys that are more matured than older guys. but there are alos older guys that are matured. so maturity is needed and age also matters. pls dont go in for those guys younger than u, they will leave u lata for someone else. anyway am lookin for mr rite so pls help. he shd be smart, cute and fine, willing to take up challenges, Godfearin, very creative and ambitious.........hahahahhaha, just kidding.

I guess you wont say no to laying your head on them cougarlitious ----- whiles she strokes your big head. HAHAHAHA no smothering in there.

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

looool ....Pope and -----.......hahahahahaha u never go without them ...do u? You love them and you aint ashamed to let it out.........At least your girl will know her hold on you......hehehhehe

Kwasi

maturity comes first but age too is also important check out Lamptey mills he is deep trouble 'cos of age

I believe choosing either older or younger partner will depend on what you are looking for. Some ladies prefer older men because they feel they will be secured in such a relationship and also have a father figure to look up to......such women may wish to have that kind of attention they received form their fathers.....others may also not have had that kind of attention and so are yearning to know how it feels like. Some men choose older women because of the kind of bond they have with their mothers....wanting to be pampered and smothered

When it comes to having a younger partner, some ladies want to have someone they can really hang out with and understand them when they want to go out party and do all kind of fun stuff that an older partner will find it out of place to do......vice versa for guys too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwasi View Post
    maturity comes first but age too is also important check out Lamptey mills he is deep trouble 'cos of age

Who is Lamptey Mills and what did he do ?

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    looool ....Pope and -----.......hahahahahaha u never go without them ...do u? You love them and you aint ashamed to let it out.........At least your girl will know her hold on you......hehehhehe
    How can i go without the almighty Tatas ? mmmm the tenderness, I cup them in my hands,i kiss them,i give them a lil jiggle,nibble on them a bit,a lil sucking here n there,what's not to like ? You tell me...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    How can i go without the almighty Tatas ? mmmm the tenderness, I cup them in my hands,i kiss them,i give them a lil jiggle,nibble on them a bit,a lil sucking here n there,what's not to like ? You tell me...hehehe
    Hmmmmmm........like I said you are giving your lady more "weapons"...u sure do like them titties.............hehehehe

cougars all the way. Yippee!!

lol, some "ho"s are two squared, others are three. u need to specify which "holes" ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they are all pluggable sis. ei, sugar-grand-pa paaaaaaaa....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    lol, some "ho"s are two squared, others are three. u need to specify which "holes" ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they are all pluggable sis. ei, sugar-grand-pa paaaaaaaa....lol
    Looooooool eeii sister nie........lol

BBoy T

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    Not all "ho"s are pluggable trust me. I know.

bump

Kwasi

Lamptey mills is a head of an educational institution he found his partner as one of the students and the laws caught up with him

microunique

I think older man/woman has more experience than younger man/woman.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information