+ Reply to Thread

Thread: evidence for Evolotion and Big Bang

Default Evidence for Evolution and Big Bang

It occurred to me that Christians often ask what evidence there is for the Big Bang and Evolution. Obviously, there is such a wealth of evidence that it boggles the mind, but then I realized they aren't asking for scientific evidence, they are asking for evidence equal to theirs of the Resurrection and other Biblical tales.

So, here is the evidence of the Big Bang:

Hubble claimed in a book to have seen evidence of the Big Bang.

Darwin claimed in a book to see evidence of Evolution.

I think that clears it up, then, for Christians who ask for evidence, since they offer the same evidence for the Resurrection: some guys claimed in a book to see evidence of it (and to be completely equal - they never claimed to actually see the event, just evidence of the event.)

Have I met the burden of proof, Christians?

Why or why not?
    Last edited by Enchantress; 3rd August 2010 at 04:34 PM.

Kobbie

No, u have failed to prove that the evidence as advocated by Christians is the same one as adduced by both Hubble and Darwin---Citation of either man is only a cursory attempt to explain away this simple but timeless controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobbie View Post
    No, u have failed to prove that the evidence as advocated by Christians is the same one as adduced by both Hubble and Darwin---Citation of either man is only a cursory attempt to explain away this simple but timeless controversy.
    You missed her point. It was more of a parody to paint a picture of how silly and ridiculous some christian claims are. eg miraculous conception.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information