+ Reply to Thread

Thread: White Lies. Are they Necessary ?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default White Lies. Are they Necessary ?

The secret to a long lasting relationship they say, is honesty and trust. And these two go hand in hand in determining the strengths and weaknesses of a bond.

Most of the time, our women say it's us men who try to fib about several personal traits and issues. However, women are not to be left alone since they contribute their fair share of white lies to make sure the relationship works out.

So are white lies a necessary evil in a relationship ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Despite the fact that lies shouldn't be told in the first place, often lies take you farther then the the truth. No boss wants to be told what you really think of them. Your wife or girlfriend doesn't really want you to tell her that those pants make her ass look big.

The truth will only get you into trouble. Master the art of lying and the world is yours for the taking.

you just have to know when and how to say it. if in the long run, it is going to save the relationship for better, then you can consider it.

A fib saved my life and relationship so heck yeah a little white lie wont hurt at the spur of the moment. When she sees the phone number in your pocket or that little lipstick stain on your collar, blame it on the "work place get-together" where the boss's wife danced with you in front of everybody.As for the number in the pocket, errrrrrrm that was a number of a "client" you have to contact for a work related discussion.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    A fib saved my life and relationship so heck yeah a little white lie wont hurt at the spur of the moment. When she sees the phone number in your pocket or that little lipstick stain on your collar, blame it on the "work place get-together" where the boss's wife danced with you in front of everybody.As for the number in the pocket, errrrrrrm that was a number of a "client" you have to contact for a work related discussion.
    LOL blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol LOOOOOOOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Telling the truth sometimes creates the atmosphere of mistrust and so just a little wee bit of lie to make all things look good & rosy.......heyyy I'm all for it. If i tell you I'm having lunch with a male co-worker...8 out of 10 cases.....BF/Hubby will think he's trying to hit on me....so why not tell you its a female.........end of story. ooooooh and a nice way of getting away with male/female contacts on your phone.........save them with the name of the opposite sex. If I save the name Fiifi on my phone and you are going to wanna know which Fiifi is this and who is he,etc, etc, etc.....I'll save myself and save it Afua...........case closed.....looooooool

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Telling the truth sometimes creates the atmosphere of mistrust and so just a little wee bit of lie to make all things look good & rosy.......heyyy I'm all for it. If i tell you I'm having lunch with a male co-worker...8 out of 10 cases.....BF/Hubby will think he's trying to hit on me....so why not tell you its a female.........end of story. ooooooh and a nice way of getting away with male/female contacts on your phone.........save them with the name of the opposite sex. If I save the name Fiifi on my phone and you are going to wanna know which Fiifi is this and who is he,etc, etc, etc.....I'll save myself and save it Afua...........case closed.....looooooool
    Lol eii Cutie, you are top class paa.. Your boyfriend must be Einstein cos trust me you can cheat on a guy and he wouldnt even figure out..lol.. ur too smart for your own safety..

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool........lmaaaaoooooo ooooooooooooooo.....Neo come on...it aint that bad and besides no one is perfect you know.....a white lie here..another there makes a relationship grow.....hahahahaha

Eii so Cutie, you've got me sniffing for evidence on my girls phone "accidentally" dialing the numbers with female names...lol

loooooooooooooooool Mega you really made me loooooooooooooool........what did I do dear? If you trust your girl you dont need to do that you know......Curiosity killed the cat. The things we dont know dont hurt us so stop sniffing and you'll be okay.....but really not all girls do that and so your girl might not even know about it.

For real...I'm still loool

bump

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information