+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should women be allowed to do abortion?

Default Should women be allowed to do abortion?

let me know your take on this one.

princess_polks

Abortion is wrong! I don't understand how in this day and age, we see it as right. Why kill an innocent baby? If you didn't want it, maybe you shouldn't have had sex! or at least you should have used protection. Abortion is murder and its the same as taking a newborn child and shooting it in the head. Or taking a newborn baby and stabbing it in the head to die. Children are a gift, if you are not ready to recieve that gift, then keep ur legs crossed women and men, keep your koti in your pants. When we think of abortion too, we think of it as some easy task people have to go through...no, not at all. The "fetus" scientists would call it, is connected to the mother so whatever the baby feels, the mommy feels it too...for example, when they inject salt into the mother to basically burn the baby alive, not only will the baby feel it, but the mother will also feel it as well. Also, with abortion, there comes a lot of problems, infertility, breast cancer (its been linked to abortion) , depression and soo many others. Why kill an innocent baby because of a stupid mistake you might have done...why not just give birth to the baby and then give it to a family who really needs a child but can't have one. Imagine if your mother decided to abort you, you wouldn't be here right now, you wouldn't have a future, so why destroy the future of a little helpless vulnerable child? I am in total support of Pro- life...I believed a person should not be killed for any reason at all, if that person is a threat to society, lock him up in a cave somewhere because what use will killing do?..Anyway, I am happy that there are now laws being made to prevent abortion. The more babies we can save the better!

*Keep all the babies being aborted daily in your prayers

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

What i will term as "premeditated abortion aka planned murder" is indeed wrong. We cry eachday for a cure for cancer,HIV,sickle cell anaemia etc what if the inventor of that cure has been sent by God but has been aborted even before he/she had the chance to perform that God given task ?

Abortion is murder and the women and doctors who perform it are murderers. However, if the mother's life is in danger due to complications as a result of the pregnancy then one life for another is OK by me.(double standards ? Hell NO !)

Women and men must know if they don't already know, that the ----- has no brain of it's own and as such has no conscience where the ------ is concerned. You have intercourse with no protection the result is a human being and if you are not ready for that responsibility you become a MURDERER via abortion.

Women, ABORTION is MURDER desist from IT.

I had the same view of abortion until i watched the video below. It totally changed my perspective.

http://ghanacinema.net/maafa-21-blac...6e200bf03.html

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

...and what is your perspective now and your views then if you don't mind me asking ?

Its a shame that we have allowed Darwinian theories to actually seep into our very culture, both social and political and to even go to the extent of defining our moral conduct. Its no wonder that modern Eugenics have no respect for life, but rather the right to life must be given only to those who are of BENEFIT to society! So when exactly do we say life begins? Is it while we are in the womb? or after we are born? or after we have accumulated wealth or proven ourselves important to society? This, is in complete contradiction with the American constitution, and even in the Declaration of Independence which quotes "..WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT, THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL AND THAT THEY ARE ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH [CERTAIN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS] THAT AMONG THESE ARE [LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS..]. This is the foundation for protecting human life, whether it be great or small. The problem in the world today is, to convince themselves that whatever they know they are doing is wrong, they have to eliminate that BASIC PRINCIPLE OR RULE that defines it as wrong. Now EVOLUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGISTS claim the human affinity for morality was not programmed into him, but became a necessity to protect their own selves and their own property. How absurd is that? That there never is truly a right and wrong. Its all a doing of our mind, so lets just ignore our conscience and do what we deem fit, in our own pursuit of happiness. Wouldn't that justify the criminal? Whether he be a murderer or a rapist? Whenever we try to remove morality and ethics from the picture, a great many crimes result. After all, Darwinism teaches that life has no meaning, no purpose. We are just here by chance, so only those who are worthy and fit to live must be allowed to, and the rest can go burn in hell. What value then is a baby or a fetus when it cant contribute to society? In fact, it is the best time to get rid of human life, when its most delicate! True, no wonder people reject whatever convicts them of wrongdoing. I was raised in a Christian family, and i knew abortion was wrong in that i once read this very famous quotation.. "Before you were born, i knew you!' Jer 1:5, Meaning every human being is predestined for a purpose, his life is set before him even before conception. Therefore to cut his life short would be to commit murder. To me, life is no accident, whether a baby be born out of wedlock or out of rape.. it is still human life blossoming. And I know others will argue that i musnt argue from a religious perspective, but know that the constitution of America was drawn out of SCRIPTURE, and has served its purpose well as the underlying principle to living life. So why change it to bring in more chaotic views? All lif is precious and has a purpose, it should therefore be regarded as criminal to take the life of an innocent and unborn child!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information