+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Enjoy Sweety

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    mede3 fri mi so fi make i see sonting .... lol
    heerrrr small boy...bu ade3 wa te.......dont make me put you on my laps and spank you......lololololol

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    heerrrr small boy...bu ade3 wa te.......dont make me put you on my laps and spank you......lololololol
    small boy ????? ..... eii na so u want find my palava ...... u lucky say im currently being overwhelmed by self control like u go see sonting paa ..... lololololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    small boy ????? ..... eii na so u want find my palava ...... u lucky say im currently being overwhelmed by self control like u go see sonting paa ..... lololololol
    tweaakaii...see what....run your mouth make I see......I go put sand in your eyes paaa...u go smell pepper

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    tweaakaii...see what....run your mouth make I see......I go put sand in your eyes paaa...u go smell pepper
    e don enter u again abi .... lololol ..... ntokwa hemaa eiiiii ....... begone!!! lolololo
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    e don enter u again abi .... lololol ..... ntokwa hemaa eiiiii ....... begone!!! lolololo
    yes the one that leave you come enter me...ntokwa hene...lolololololololol

  6. #56
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    , what is goin on here?

    people are talkin 'enter me' and all that, ehi


    i want sum entrance too
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    , what is goin on here?

    people are talkin 'enter me' and all that, ehi


    i want sum entrance too
    lmaaoooooo..........naa Q'lypse dont think u want some of this.........this one be for Quophi and I................lolololol

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    , what is goin on here?

    people are talkin 'enter me' and all that, ehi


    i want sum entrance too
    lololololoololol waaaaaaa look
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    lmaaoooooo..........naa Q'lypse dont think u want some of this.........this one be for Quophi and I................lolololol
    and wetin that one wey be for me and u???

    p3 b33bi fa make i see sonting .....

    loooooool
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •