+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apple Unveils the new Ipad

Default Apple Unveils the new Ipad

Apple just revealed the much hyped gadget of the century, The Ipad is set to revolutionize mobile computing and also provide a platforml for media distribution. News publishers can now cash in on their content. It also features amazing Gaming possibilities.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

....Meanwhile i am regretting purchasing the iphone4. May be i should have waited for apple to resolve all the issues with this product before investing in it. After downloading countless patches i still can't deal with the frustration.

Apple make great products but i am not a fan. I don't like their closed system. If their model were anything to go by we wouldn't have any web freedom. They squelch competitors out of the business using obtuse logic and excuses. Example, they don't allow Flash anywhere near the Iphone or Ipad under the claim that flash is a CPU hog. It is pretty clear they don't want flash because they know the action script platform offer serious extensibility tools that can rival their apps model. Very soon Android will surpass Ios. It would be interesting to see how this pans out.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Ditto. I was sold on the face time app of the iphone 4. You are right on the Android, i am seriously a fan.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information