Saturday
    Female:Ama, Awo
    Male:Ato, Atoapem, Kwame, Kwamena

Sunday
    Female:Akosua, Esi, Kisi
    Male:Akwasi, Kwesi, Siisi

Day of birth Description

Monday
    Calm, tranquil, and cool (like icewater), skillful and adept under pressing conditions

Tuesday
    Warm, gentle, eloquent and compassionate

Wednesday
    Mischievious, vicarious, vigilant and daring

Thursday
    Eager for battle, a big rock in one's pocket, skillful in dealing with people

Friday
    The wanderer, adventurous, wisdom and tenacity

Saturday
    Possesses the medicine for snakes bite, able to reverse crisis, thorough and painstakingly scrupulous, Saturday is also God's Day

Sunday
    Tail of the Animal, protection from flies and danger, very protective of others and patient
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 2nd February 2011 at 02:48 PM.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Friday -Wanderer ??? I mean how ?? Adventurous yes ! Tenacious yes ! Wise yes ! Wanderer NO WAY ! lol
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Friday -Wanderer ??? I mean how ?? Adventurous yes ! Tenacious yes ! Wise yes ! Wanderer NO WAY ! lol
    lolz, maybe the wanderer is meant for those born at night on a Friday as they can't seem to find their way around ...ouch

I'll take mine though, a huge rock in one's pocket-hmm its not wonder my mouth intimidates at times...now I understand the swag of the Obaa Yaa Proposal fiasco

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Sunday....really? No wonder, not sure abt patients tho...well, it's got it's good days and bad days. Thanks sistah

Wednesday? This couldn't be wronger lol lol.

Mischievious, could be broad but in what way?

Vicarious, not in my part of the world..hell nah!

Vigilant, alright..

Daring,,, yeah I would say so but cautious though.

But all in all, I think this is all bullocks.. lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    Sunday....really? No wonder, not sure abt patients tho...well, it's got it's good days and bad days. Thanks sistah
    You are very welcome my dear sis
    Perhaps, the patience for later in life like the older you get who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Wednesday? This couldn't be wronger lol lol.

Mischievious, could be broad but in what way?

Vicarious, not in my part of the world..hell nah!

Vigilant, alright..

Daring,,, yeah I would say so but cautious though.

But all in all, I think this is all bullocks.. lol
    Hm im wearing my srewface now :\ perhaps this could be the new HOROSCOPE insteada the monthlies if only there was metaphysical/astronomical proof for the doubters but Im glad it made you laugh out loud, cause I know I did

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Perhaps, the patience for later in life like the older you get who knows
    now you are trying hard to squeeze in beliefs to make it true? lol, ehi!
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Hm im wearing my srewface now :\ perhaps this could be the new HOROSCOPE insteada the monthlies if only there was metaphysical/astronomical proof for the doubters but Im glad it made you laugh out loud, cause I know I did
    lol. where is the source Yaa? I can't believe you are serious about this

Tuesday
    Warm, gentle, eloquent and compassionate
    Couldn't have said it any better. Tuesday borns ROCK.

Right on, my pops is Bena as well yeah, he's the same
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Couldn't have said it any better. Tuesday borns ROCK.

its okay if you dont agree
    its not by force
    now you are trying hard to squeeze in beliefs to make it true? lol, ehi!

i did my own observation and found all of these supositions to be true. naa but the link is hard to find
    lol. where is the source Yaa? I can't believe you are serious about this
    http://home.planet.nl/~degenj/ghana1/gh-names.html

The wanderer, adventurous, wisdom and tenacity
    Afua yep thats me but ........ hmmmm....smh (shaking real hard) Adventurous yes, been told I am wise and tenacious but definitely don't think I am a wanderer ....mmmm nope IDTS...

Monday
    Female : Adwoa, Adzo, Ajoba, Ejo
    Male: Bobo, Jojo, Kobie, Kojo, Kwodwo
    Yaa not sure though but it doesn't sound right to me that anyone born on Monday is called "KOBIE"....was there a typo or can you tell us which tribe that uses this name.

Thanks

BBoy T

kabalarian.com was a website you could visit for all the meanings of names from everywhere on the planet. Due to commercialization of every thing these days you will have to be a premium member to access their vast database.

for basic name analysis check this out - http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/menu-BriefAnalysis.cfm

its okay if you dont agree
    its not by force
    Yaa, its just not enough.., I've what my name means framed and paid some good money for it too. lol. I was shocked how naccurate it was. So to see this one line, 3-4 vague adjectives or verbs telling me what Kwaku means, I feel ripped off. lol lol.

According to the website BBoyT provided, this is is what I found;

The name of Kwaku indicates you are a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a very detailed, systematic way, in such fields as mathematics, science, mechanics, computers, or engineering.

You do your best work when there is no disruption, as you do not easily adjust to interference and changes once you start a project; also you like to work step by step at your own speed.

Your infinite patience would allow you to develop intricate, involved skills to perfection.

However, it is not easy for others to work and live with you as you deliberate so long in arriving at conclusions and allow small details to restrict your point of view.
    Although the name Kwaku creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details exclusively.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, which can lead to other complications.

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Yaa not sure though but it doesn't sound right to me that anyone born on Monday is called "KOBIE"....was there a typo or can you tell us which tribe that uses this name.

Thanks
    Kwahufuo use "Kobie" but I always assumed it to mean Kwabena....I will check with my Kwahu friend who I grew up calling KobieDo and never really knew his real name other than that he last name is Poku....I'll check @CutiebaBy, good observation

Cool good looking out
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    kabalarian.com was a website you could visit for all the meanings of names from everywhere on the planet. Due to commercialization of every thing these days you will have to be a premium member to access their vast database.

for basic name analysis check this out - http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/menu-BriefAnalysis.cfm

lol, smh real hard lolz. well you know yourself, that maame water astronomer who came up with this has some explaining to do cause "wanderer" is getting some flak with all Afua's and Kofi's
    Afua yep thats me but ........ hmmmm....smh (shaking real hard) Adventurous yes, been told I am wise and tenacious but definitely don't think I am a wanderer ....mmmm nope IDTS...

Kwahufuo use "Kobie" but I always assumed it to mean Kwabena....I will check with my Kwahu friend who I grew up calling KobieDo and never really knew his real name other than that he last name is Poku....I'll check @CutiebaBy, good observation
    Thanks Yaa...will be waiting

lol, smh real hard lolz. well you know yourself, that maame water astronomer who came up with this has some explaining to do cause "wanderer" is getting some flak with all Afua's and Kofi's
    sure is a maame water astronomer....he/she needs to get on earth and face realities.......lmaooooooooo

BBoy T

I know a woman called Yaa Kobie,i don't know if the "kobie" is a last name or whatever,for all we know "kobie" could be a female day name.

Okay sis, it seems i have been mistaken. My friend KobbieDo is somewhere in South Africa and sadly i lost contact with him years ago, my attempts to reach his sister in ghana proved futile. So i resulted to a Twi language linguist who trained at KNUST.

He informed me that "Kobbie" is indeed a Fante nickname for Tuesday borns. and not Monday borns. I will email the people who created that website before the masses are misled. Good looking out again CutieBaby, it is foresight like this which will improve knowledge

Thanks Yaa...will be waiting

Okay sis, it seems i have been mistaken. My friend KobbieDo is somewhere in South Africa and sadly i lost contact with him years ago, my attempts to reach his sister in ghana proved futile. So i resulted to a Twi language linguist who trained at KNUST.

He informed me that "Kobbie" is indeed a Fante nickname for Tuesday borns. and not Monday borns. I will email the people who created that website before the masses are misled. Good looking out again CutieBaby, it is foresight like this which will improve knowledge
    Thanks Sis for doing the research on it and keeping us all informed...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information