+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Still Miss Her............

Default I Still Miss Her............

This is not one of those lovey dovey sweet love stories with a happy ending. Its love with emotional pain killers prescribed by telephone calls. Read on...

The first time I met her which was 5 years ago, her smile and kind eyes were the first signs that hit me, hm, something gotta give, I thought to myself. Whispering, we could be close.

We became close friends in a short period of time. Wanted to court her but she always was kinda hesitant. Later I found out she was in a relationship. It wasn't long until she moved to a different city.

I moved to a bigger city and I thought, you know, I won't see her again, its a shame.

Oh, it didn't take long, a couple of months later I got a surprise call from her. It was her sweet loving voice. This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. From that moment on, we got to know each other better through hours and hours of phone calls. Late night phone calls, sweet talks.. . Then we tried to be closer, that is, go into a romantic relationship. Hm, trouble na brew!!

To cut a long story short, she became a totally different person, like she was physically scared of me, or something strange like that.. I was in total shock... She told me she wasn't ready for a relationship.. Ehi! Confused and mentally disoriented I accepted it. She moved to another town South of England where she met another Ghanaian guy. The next thing I know, she tells me on the phone they are together. Heeeerr, didn't you tell me like 3 months ago that you don't wanna be in a relationship at this point in your life? You have too much going on? Detecting a worrisome tone in her voice, she says "hmm, I just don't know eh, I really don't have an answer for that." The problem with me is, I tolerate too much nonsense sometimes.

Nothing really changes in our friendship. We still talk every night. The next thing I hear, this nigga on the other end of the phone is becoming uncomfortable that she spends too much time with me on the phone. Nigga what? I thought, where did you even come from? Do you know who I am to her that you are starting to get jealous? But all in all, it was kinda crazy. If you have a galfrd and she has this nigga she talks to a lot about almost everything, it would kinda bother you. But wait, she is not fu.cking him, you see. So you gotta chill, feel me?

Naturally when somebody I really love hurts me, it takes time for me to feel the hurt and then... I explode. About two months into this whole drama, her man decides to leave England for the States. This is when sh*t hit the fan. Mother.fuc.ker was so in love with her that he wanted her to join him. She was no where near a decision to go with him. He leaves and she was left alone. She would call me feeling lonely etc etc. I feel a lot of anger building up inside me.. I lose it. I hurl combinations of indignant words at her on the phone. I told her how fu.cked up she's ran things with us! Its messed up! In short, I gave her a piece of my mind. Goddamn, I was furious!

We didn't speak for two months. A record! I put an indefinite suspension on our friendship. I was hurting but she was hurting more. You see, we've been each others emotional back bone. But I helped her a lot, living in England can be a real pain, especially when you don't have family around. And I was always there to talk sweet nothings into her ear. This was one reason why she wouldn't give up on me even though she ran a relationship on the side.

Something happened, I can't remember what it was but we started talking again. The way we missed each other was like hot water without steam. She made plans to come and visit me in London. When I saw her, she was a wreck. The departure of the boyfriend and me, her buddy who was always there for her, cutting her off, took a toll on her. It was a very short visit, but worth it. Things became normal between us again. I mean, back to the phone sex, you know all the thems thems, you feel me...

Then came a time when she had to leave England and come back to South Africa. She visited me again in London, just to say goodbye. We were like little kids on a play ground. Holding hands and hopping around on the streets of Leicester Square, Central London.

Laughing....oh, we were like two happy kids who just received lollipops from Santa on Christmas day. I missed her terribly when she left England.

Good times, my dear Thembi, good times...

It wasn't long till I made a decision to come back to South Africa due to some urgent family issues. For two years we didn't see each other but we spoke like once a week. On a road trip to Cape Town (about a 1000 miles from Pretoria), I stopped by at my aunt's place in Kimberly (about 300miles from Pretoia) where she lives. We couldn't wait to see each other. It was a wonderful reunion.

Not long ago, the big question which had been nagging me all these years came up and I had to ask her... Why didn't she want us to be in a relationship? She said, it was too much for her.. She was afraid of the closeness. The bond was too much.... Somehow it made sense because with years of analysis, I couldn't see her using me, I could see she cared a whole lot about me, and still does.... I can honestly say, I have second guesses about marriage but with her, I felt we could have gotten married.. I guess we just weren't meant to be together... . I also asked her, did she think we screwed up not being together, and the answer that I think made my heart settle was given, she said yes... So I asked her another question, whose fault was that... she replied, it was obviously my fault... Then we both kind laughed it off.

Over the weekend, we had quite a long convo on the phone, it reminded me of our talks back in England. Even though she's in a relationship at the moment, it seems like nothing has changed between us. If she doesn't hear from me for a couple of weeks, my facebook wall, and even phone calls, checking up on a nigga. So after hanging up on the phone, I realized, I still miss her like waa..
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Q'lypse so what do u guys call urselves now? eiiiiiiiiiii...........hmmmmmmmmm. well i dont think the story has ended so please keep us posted.....lol

Q u don resume this ur voyager stories agains abi .... lololol .......
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    Q'lypse so what do u guys call urselves now? eiiiiiiiiiii...........hmmmmmmmmm. well i dont think the story has ended so please keep us posted.....lol
    w'aso mu y3 wo d3 paaaa .....ebeiii lol

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Chaps be quiet.I'm reading, don't you realize Q is in live here ? LOL
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 25th January 2011 at 11:59 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    w'aso mu y3 wo d3 paaaa .....ebeiii lol
    am a woman so my ear has to sweet me

lololol

Q'lypse, seriously u look like my big brother. no kidding. i will show u his picture one day

Are you sure it's just your ears ?

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

her pope be very careful oooooooooooo

this story be wow. this guy just loves heart ache hm, smh

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Posted on what?? It will never be.. We still remain good friends...

your brother huh?
    Last edited by Q' lypse; 26th January 2011 at 07:23 AM.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    Q u don resume this ur voyager stories agains abi .... lololol .......
    lol, I haven't written a story in a long time . I didn't even think this was going to be this long...

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    this story be wow. this guy just loves heart ache hm, smh
    why do u say that Yaa?

her pope be very careful oooooooooooo
    lol

Q'lypse,

I guess its just how some men like thier relationships....they want to maintain a certain level of independence so they go in for the LONG distance courtships. But deep down we know he his suffering in silence cause this lady love of his is otherwise attached yet still professes her love for him.

This aint a new story, happens all the time.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

But I don't want a long distance relationship. That was then even if it worked out. My habit of wanting a long distance relationship is very different from the normal category. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Posted on what?? It will never be.. We still remain good friends...

your brother huh?
    oh no, i meant the story hasnt ended yet. but why u guys friends. u like her, she likes u. so u guys love each other.

oh no, i meant the story hasnt ended yet. but why u guys friends. u like her, she likes u. so u guys love each other.
    We can't be in a romantic relationship... Besides I don't trust her. What makes you think she won't pull the same stunt on me again?? It hurt oo, it hurt pa pa. I don't even think she trusts herself when it comes to us.

Wow, how did i miss this post? Nice love escapade bro. You cannot judge a book by its cover but i do see innocence embodying this nice sweet lady of yours. You may both be victims of circumstances trapped in a web of affection. Just cherish the moment you shared with her and smile that it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Wow, how did i miss this post? Nice love escapade bro. You cannot judge a book by its cover but i do see innocence embodying this nice sweet lady of yours. You may both be victims of circumstances trapped in a web of affection. Just cherish the moment you shared with her and smile that it happened.
    I do man. I honor it like a Muslim and his buta lol.

Last edited by Q' lypse; 26th January 2011 at 09:15 PM.

Q'lypse, seriously u look like my big brother. no kidding. i will show u his picture one day
    Lol, he looks like my baby brother when he's baaaaaaaaad!

Seriously Q' i really miss her too just for you.....i feel ur pain bro, i really do

[/QUOTE]

Dayum, dayum, dayum, maaann, that was my skirt and top he borrowed maaaannnnnnn. You see him, u make sure u yank it off....well, the belt...hmmm. Plan B

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    Dayum, dayum, dayum, maaann, that was my skirt and top he borrowed maaaannnnnnn. You see him, u make sure u yank it off....well, the belt...hmmm. Plan B[/QUOTE]

WTF, Jaida,LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Where did Q, pull this one from ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Dude striking a pose kettle in hand lol priceless

Lol, he looks like my baby brother when he's baaaaaaaaad!
    lol, really?

Seriously Q' i really miss her too just for you.....i feel ur pain bro, i really do
    hmmm

Pope, I have more of these pix lol
    Last edited by Q' lypse; 30th January 2011 at 09:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information