+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boy, 18, Dies For Jackie Appiah

Default Boy, 18, Dies For Jackie Appiah

An 18-year-old student in Senior High School, Bernard Delaenam, has written to News-One, pleading that he needed help to establish contact with award-winning actress Jackie Appiah.

He has accordingly provided his contact details in the said letter to the Editor.

News-One reproduces the full letter unedited:

Kpeve Senior High School
    P.O. Box 11
    Kpeve VIR.
    15th December, 2010
    Dear Editor

LETTER FOR PUBLICATION

I am appealing to you to please spare me a space in your highly endowed newspaper.

My mane is Bernard Delaeuam, I’m a boy of 18 and in one of the second cycle institutions in Ghana. I developed a keen admiration for one of the famous Ghanaian actresses by the name Jackie Appiah.

As a matter of fact, I really admire her so much that even though I’m a boy, she is my role model. I want to notify her that I want to be a friend and a younger brother.

I will be much pleased if you can do me a favour by publishing this in your paper. I hope my appeal is granted. Thank you. God bless you!!
    In fact “JACKIE APPIAH IS MY FAVOURITE”
    Sincerely Yours,
    Bernard
    Phone No: 0546623852
    Email: bernarddelaenam@yahoo.com

Source: News Ones/Ghana

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

LOL another Obaa Yaa ? The heading is misleading, I thought the kid "kirr himsef" lol
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

yes pope i also thought the same. eiiiiiiiiiiiii ghana journalists hmmmmmmmm

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information