+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Political correctness is a joke

Default Political correctness is a joke

'Politically Correct' people are in love with being anti-bigots. They are against racism, sexism, etc. I'm all for that. But then they totally drop the ball and take it way too far. Everybody in the world should know the difference between a bigot and a person who is just joking around, and you should know that there is a world of difference between them. Also everybody probably knows a certain relative, friend, co-worker, etc, that is rough around the edges but means absolutely no harm. These people seem to actually cause racist and sexist comments to become funny, and there is nothing that mends racism better then poking fun at it. It is a complete joke to treat these 2 groups of people the same way and politically correct people do it all the time. They love to point the 'how dare you' finger!

I think they are secretly insecure and confused. I've known politically correct people who have given me dirty looks for telling a certain joke but yet that same person will watch a Chris Rock show, Duh! They contradict themselves and i believe it's just a complex, they're constantly on some sort of 'I'm more moral than you' power trip. There are TONS of bigots out there who are full of hate. Save your finger pointing for them. It's a total joke to lump us all together if we say something that 'Oh my God came off as offensive!' It's blatantly obvious when someone means harm by something they said and when someone doesn't. Stop making people walk on egg shells all the time. Lighten up

Bump

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Bump again !
    There are TONS of bigots out there who are full of hate. Save your finger pointing for them. It's a total joke to lump us all together if we say something that 'Oh my God came off as offensive!' It's blatantly obvious when someone means harm by something they said and when someone doesn't. Stop making people walk on egg shells all the time. Lighten up
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information