View Poll Results: Should the GFA sign a world class female coach for the Black Queens ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World Class Coach For The Black Queens

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default World Class Coach For The Black Queens

Many who follow women's soccer with respect to the national women's soccer team of Ghana, The Black Queens are disgusted by the technical bankrupcy plaguing the team. This seems to be the main reason for the abysmal performance of the team lately.

The Under-age teams have shown a lot of promise by exhibiting raw talent/skill in various international competitions they have participated in. The most recent being the FIFA Women's U-20 World Cup currently being held in Germany. We some how, always fall short where technical direction is concerned.

Coaches seem to be appointed based on "whom you know" and not by way of experience in successfully handling a women's team,credentials,certification or qualification or most recently by one having been an ex-player. Why is the GFA handling women's soccer like some high school show and tell project ? One having played the game doesn't necessarily make him/her a coach.Shouldn't the FA manage the affairs of women soccer like they do the Black Stars or men's soccer for that matter ?

Ghanaian women soccer players are naturally gifted players and should be handled by competent managers/coaches at the highest level.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 28th July 2010 at 05:21 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I watched their matches in China and the U20 World cup. I think you hit the nail right on the head. The coaches are worthless.

I also think they should get them a great coach. They have great potential. Pope, i see you are a real fan of female football. I have a feeling i am missing something.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I also think they should get them a great coach. They have great potential. Pope, i see you are a real fan of female football. I have a feeling i am missing something.. hahaha

Boss, I dated a female soccer player back in college and boy, she had me sit through those gruelling women's soccer games.(didn't want to but for the sake of "the thing" i had to.) LOL
    You could say women's soccer grew on me. haha

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Bingo! Lol i knew it.

Those female athletes are as fit as hell. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Boss, I dated a female soccer player back in college and boy, she had me sit through those gruelling women's soccer games.(didn't want to but for the sake of "the thing" i had to.) LOL
    You could say women's soccer grew on me. haha
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Tell me about it...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post

I watched the u-20 women play against the US and went like what the hell.....These girls are good. I just hope they'll get the needed logistics and technical help to step gallantly into the foots of the queens. Ghana has a great future in women football one day.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information