+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 10 African Businesses that will Make You a Millionaire

Default Top 10 African Businesses that will Make You a Millionaire

Top 10 African Businesses that will Make You a Millionaire

Everyone wants to do a business that is lucrative; the case is not different in Africa. On this countdown produced by
    McKnight Elabor, we present the Top 10 Businesses that will make you Rich in Africa.

Unregistered

Default Gboy

If you want to be a Yahoo boy and learn how to make fake video, and female voice call, dating pics, and video, US WhatsApp number, and dating accounts, you can contact me on WhatsApp for business: +17655188365

bonwaygroup

Default Reduction gearbox supplier | electric Gear motors | speed reducer| China factory | Worm Gear

NER GROUP LIMITED is a professional manufacturer and exporter of industrial Gearbox, geared motors and electric motors for several years from China.
    We believe that we can cooperate with you on this business and please contact us if you are interested.
    You are welcomed to visit our catalogue website for more information:
    www.sogears.com
    Mobile:+86-18563806647
    www.guomaodrive.com
    https://twitter.com/gearboxmotor
    Viber/Line/Whatsapp/Wechat: 008618563806647
    E-mail: info@sogears.com; Skype ID: qingdao411
    No.5 Wanshoushan Road, Yantai, Shandong,China
    CONFIGURATION
    Geared motors manufacturer, Industrial gearboxes supplier, visit www.bonwaygroup.com Email: info@sogears.com WhatsApp: +86-18563806647

I totally believe that freelancing is the future of Africa and with our population, we are becoming the next world's destination for a lot of things. Great video

fgarchinger

Default EURAFRI Intro

Good day!

I am ambassador at EURAFRI, a new business network between Europe and Africa. Let me introduce EURAFRI:

With EURAFRI we started an non-profit networking platform between Europa and Africa. EURAFRI is business networking without borders for entrepreneurs, companies and startups, especially focused in import/export trading and IT/IoT business. EURAFRI members uses the members only forum to exchange ideas, offers and opportunities. Furthermore there are planned local and international “Meet-Me” events for EURAFRI members meetings. EURAFRI is connecting its members by networking and communication but EURAFRI itself will not be doing business by itself. All business opportunities will be worked out by EURAFRI members and for doing business between members there is no fees or commissions payable to EURAFRI. The project itself is financing operations out of membership fees and donations only.

Looking forward to new contacts and I am open to discuss our project!

Greetings from Austria,

Franz

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information