+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nana Ama Mcbrown To Premiere New Cooking TV Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nana Ama Mcbrown To Premiere New Cooking TV Show

Ghanaian actress,Nana Ama Mcbrown shared photos from set of her upcoming cooking show, dubbed "Aben Show".

In the first photo, Felicity Ama Agyemang popularly called Nana Ama shared a photo of herself standing in a typical Ghanaian kitchen showing off mortar and pestle , green leafs and other vegetables.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	964740874_909002.jpg 
Views:	12150 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	1640

She captioned the photo," thank you for my #Africanwear #abenshow#newtvcookingshow #soontocome#BRIMM".

The talented actress stunned in her colourful African print as she gave fans a closer look at the Kitchen appliances in another photo with caption, "Welcome to my kitchen #abenshow @shikcollection call them #0246563167 #BRIMM".

Nkosuohemaa, Nana Ama Mcbrown, 40, also shared a photo of her self with Ghanaian actor, Ekow Smith, probably the first guest on the show.

She captioned it, "I see my brother kyee@ecowsmith what do you want to know about him on the #ABENSHOW#Makeup by @beautify_gh #BRIMM".

Source: Pulse.com.gh
    Agent Provocateur

this is cool. i hope she shows the real difficult ghana dishes you only get back home

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information