+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Men look at women's breasts first- Backed by research

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Men look at women's breasts first- Backed by research

Women often say that men tend to ogle at their breasts and their face is the last thing they notice, and now a scientific study has found evidence to prove them right.

Scientists have found that almost half - 47 per cent - of men first glance at a woman's breasts. A third of the "first fixations" are on the waist and hips, while fewer than 20 per cent look at the woman's face, reports the Daily Mail in UK.

In fact, breasts are not only the first thing men look at, they also glance at them for longer than any other body part, revealed experts. Many believe that the reason behind such male tendency could be evolutionary, as women with larger chests and slim waists - such as Jennifer Hawkins, Lara Bingle and Rachael Finch - have higher levels of the female hormone oestrogen, indicating greater fertility. But the researchers conceded that there could be a more prosaic explanation.

"Men may be looking more often at the breasts because they are simply aesthetically pleasing, regardless of the size," the Daily Telegraph quoted them as saying.

Subjects tested by researchers from New Zealand's University of Wellington were presented with six images of the same woman, digitally altered to increase or decrease the size of her bust, waist and hips. The scientists recorded which areas men looked at first, the number of times they looked, and how long their gaze lasted, using cameras and mirrors to measure tiny eye movements.

"Eighty per cent of first fixations were on the breasts and midriff. Men spent consistently more time looking at the breasts and also made significantly more fixations upon them than other regions," the study concluded.

It also found that men began to gaze at the "components of the hourglass figure" within 0.2 seconds. The research also discovered that few glances were directed at the arms, lower legs and feet.

Read more: Men look at women's breasts first - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/l...#ixzz1AazGvmXL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

and pope what do u look at first

I look at the feet, then the sky then the feet again....LMAO

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    I look at the feet, then the sky then the feet again....LMAO
    hahahhahaha, i see

This post is so spot on, i don't even know how to explain it. My eyes are always fixated on the breast area. I cannot take my eyes off however much i try. Sometimes embarrassing but now i see it is not my fault. I was made to stare at the "forfor breastina". Life is wonderful!

Back to my question to the creator. If looking at them makes a man stray,why place them there ???? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    This post is so spot on, i don't even know how to explain it. My eyes are always fixated on the breast area. I cannot take my eyes off however much i try. Sometimes embarrassing but now i see it is not my fault. I was made to stare at the "forfor breastina". Life is wonderful!
    Bro, no matter how hard you try NOT to look,it's like the brain has been hot wired to always send halleluyah signals to your eyes to look at the pompo pompo aka breastisis *no matter how tiny or voluptuous they may be. lol

i look at the face 1st, the eyes, then try to look at the as.s before I check out the breasts
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    i look at the face 1st, the eyes, then try to look at the as.s before I check out the breasts
    eiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. these are ur steps huh.

haahahaha
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

BBoy T

The ----- are strategical positioned for us to look. It's a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    The ----- are strategical positioned for us to look. It's a no brainer.
    nope bboyt thats not it. u men just wanna watch. u can always take ur eyes off them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information