+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What caused the beginning of the universe?

Default What caused the beginning of the universe?

There are millions of theories as to what caused the beginning of the universe. Feel free to post your theory here. Id like to hear all those great and/or crazy theories out there.

?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

I can't even deal with my daily challenges let alone stretch my mind to such lengths lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    I can't even deal with my daily challenges let alone stretch my mind to such lengths lol
    I'm with you on this one Q... lol
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Na me boa Pope? Human beings, we are too known k3k3. We don't even know the thing nearest to us, we don't beg to find out. I'm talking about ourselves. Its like we don't wanna know or we are scared to find out who we are, yet we project and torture our minds to find out how the universe was made.

Do you ever notice how humans talk about GOD GOD GOD all the time, yet when asked who they are, they are caught dumb founded?

You don't even know who you are yet you wanna describe your creator, to 1000s who also, maybe due to lazy mindedness like to be fed information about this whole GOD series? Nigga? What?

Who are you? Find that out first, then maybe, maybe the episodes of how the universe came about will be shown to you.

Damn!

What caused the beginning of the universe?lf you child ask you this question,invite him/her to play outside.lf this doesn't work and they insist on an answer,then God help you.You are in trouble.Hahahaha.
    There is something in Zen Buddhism known as KOAN.Questions like this could pass for a koan.
    A common koan is....."What is the sound of one hand clapping?"

I believe we may never know what caused the beginning of the universe scientifically. The current theories propounded by so called Scientists are hotch-potch of mumbo jumbos, spawned to satisfy their own mundane curiosities. Personally, i think God created the universe. That's my belief.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information