+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Captain Planet

Default Captain Planet

good thread chapati

lol ..... captain planet did it for me back in the day paa
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

i enjoyed it too.

Good one Chapati. I remember those days in Ghana when I use to watch it......Had the whole song memorized. Those 30mins duration of the show was the best and I loved it.

Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart.....Gooooo Planet. With your powers combined...I am Captain Planet.

Captain Planet, he's the hero......gonna take pollution down to zero. He's the power magnified and its fighting on the planets side.

Captain Planet, he's the hero......gonna take pollution down to zero, gonna help him put asunder, bad guys who will like to loot the plunder......

You will pay for this Captain Planet........

We the planeteers, you can be one too..for saving our planet is the thing to do, looting and polluting is not the way....Hear what Captain Planet has to say....... THE POWER IS YOURS

HAHHAAHAA....Loved this song

Damn, you guys bringing memories.. nice post chapati.. cutie i also memorized this one..i used to sit and wait just to watch this back to back... you have really taken me down memory lane.. wow..how time flies.. This was my joint!!!

oh, i use to be water oooooooooo, still waiting on what Captain Planet has to say......never heard from him. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Joseph

One of my favorite cartoons of all time..I need to download the complete series..Can anyone of you will share the link where I can easily get it???

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    One of my favorite cartoons of all time..I need to download the complete series..Can anyone of you will share the link where I can easily get it???
    Contribute to the forum by posting frequently and you can watch Captain Planet in our movie section soon.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information