+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why ????

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Q, Thou must consult His Holiness for absolution. Her Holiness Fela Kooti is a nun. LOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    ehi, so its like that?

hmm, had to edit my post because of the explicit content. but anyway, me and cutie we share our stuff in private, its special like that.
    heerrrr Q'lypse me and you share what ????? hw3 yieee ooooo....next time when I meet you drowning & all lost.......I WONT HELP U......lmaooooooo

lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    ehi, gangin up on me? Cutie, so this is how u get me back after missing me eh? Its like that huh?

Ok

hahahahahahahahahha, damn, i just need to get that out of me...seriously am not laffin at you atall.....hahahahahahahahha; let me calm my asss down. Have i told you how pretty u looks bros lately. Don't mind them, i like u just the way u are wai, at leat my ----- can rest in peace with no eye contact...hahahahahahah oh booboo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    hahahahahahahahahha, damn, i just need to get that out of me...seriously am not laffin at you atall.....hahahahahahahahha; let me calm my asss down. Have i told you how pretty u looks bros lately. Don't mind them, i like u just the way u are wai, at leat my ----- can rest in peace with no eye contact...hahahahahahah oh booboo
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...... jaida paaaa
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    hahahhahaaaaa sis...I couldn't stop laughing while reading your comment....Miss u sis...pm me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information