+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why ????

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Why ????

Why did the Creator place such a vital organ in such a vulnerable spot- Our Dicks and Balls ???

I mean, couldn't the creator at least create a protective casing for our nuts ? Just thinking out loud.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

lololol this question needs a woman's touch to correctly deduce and ansa the it appropriately lolol
    pope lets wait for the women on this forum .. lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

The women don't wanna attempt answering this question.

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

hahahhahahaha......He put it there so we can get access to it and kick as a way of weakening you all.........lol. A good point of disabling the male species when they attack you.....hahhhaaha

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa......lol, seriously, it's too early for me to be laughing like this choking on my own breathe. am guessing just as u thaught out loud, he did the same, i don't think u would've wanted it on top of your head/forehead, or perhaps,when u open ur mouth, ---- rolls out like spring rolls. I think i like it just where he mounted it, u know what to do when u are vexed to the core, when u need a little roll-play, it's at the right spot just for a tease, if you need a quicky, you know where and when to jump on it...

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahhahahaha......He put it there so we can get access to it and kick as a way of weakening you all.........lol. A good point of disabling the male species when they attack you.....hahhhaaha
    lololol ... eiii ohemaa adwene b ....... u see wetin dey roam ur head ???? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa......lol, seriously, it's too early for me to be laughing like this choking on my own breathe. am guessing just as u thaught out loud, he did the same, i don't think u would've wanted it on top of your head/forehead, or perhaps,when u open ur mouth, ---- rolls out like spring rolls. I think i like it just where he mounted it, u know what to do when u are vexed to the core, when u need a little roll-play, it's at the right spot just for a tease, if you need a quicky, you know where and when to jump on it...
    hahahahahaha jaida paa

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lololol ... eiii ohemaa adwene b ....... u see wetin dey roam ur head ???? lol
    hahhahhahaha so u better not play any games with me...You know the consequences..........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Why did the Creator place such a vital organ in such a vulnerable spot- Our Dicks and Balls ???

I mean, couldn't the creator at least create a protective casing for our nuts ? Just thinking out loud.
    Lol massa pope your question is serious paa. I will reserve this for the women to answer. The replies tell me they are all giggling and enjoying this. The sound of balls is the holy grail of their excitement. lol

I am in the process of inventing a protective device purposely for the family jewels. This device will be a blockbuster- They aim their kicks at the "Nuts and Bolt" their foot gets caught by the "NokickinNuts" Device,with one leg on the ground the rest is up for your imaginative skills to explore the possibilities.......

True talk, did God make us vulnerable for fun ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    I am in the process of inventing a protective device purposely for the family jewels. This device will be a blockbuster- They aim their kicks at the "Nuts and Bolt" their foot gets caught by the "NokickinNuts" Device,with one leg on the ground the rest is up for your imaginative skills to explore the possibilities.......
    You sure it will be that easy........lol .....you know the female race thinks ahead of the male race and so we will definitely be ready for you........bring it on......all or nothing........hahhahaahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    True talk, did God make us vulnerable for fun ?
    Why are you men thinking you are vulnerable in that respect? Your organs are not supposed to be subject to heat and so it cannot be anywhere inside the human body......just don't infuriate no woman and she wont kick it.........looooooooooool

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

dnt kno why this is not in the sex forum
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

why should this topic be in the adult forum when there's nothing sexual about it ? All i asked was why the creator did create a protective covering for such a vital organ.

we are talking about dicks here Alomo
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    we are talking about dicks here Alomo
    NO one mentioned the word here...u did...loooooool

hahahahahaha, awurade...lol

hahahahahaha, awurade...lol
    Awurade na wo be ka...u are the one turning this thread into one for the adult forum so please stop......hahahahahaha

ehi, gangin up on me? Cutie, so this is how u get me back after missing me eh? Its like that huh?

Ok

ehi, gangin up on me? Cutie, so this is how u get me back after missing me eh? Its like that huh?

Ok

hahahahahaahhaaha I am still cracking up here..... you sure think I miss you.....braa w'ayi paa, wo de wo ho toto yie me boa......kafra...me no miss you yet..........loooooool

Ok

lolololol that picture funny me keke

oh u miss me, see how u grab me for private chat in the chat forum? ahh, wo mame feelin koraa too much. lol

oh u miss me, see how u grab me for private chat in the chat forum? ahh, wo mame feelin koraa too much. lol
    eeeeiiii Q'lypse, helping you with your cam now you want use that as an issue.....eye asem ooooooo........private chat???? what did we talk about?

braaa......I shy give u paa.....hahahahahaha

ehi, so its like that?

hmm, had to edit my post because of the explicit content. but anyway, me and cutie we share our stuff in private, its special like that.
    Last edited by Q' lypse; 20th January 2011 at 08:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information