+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Issue with Valentines...hilarious

Default An Issue with Valentines...hilarious

This girl goes in hardon her man for doing wrong on V-day...

OMG this chick is so calm but what she says is so funny. Word to the wise, prepare now for a special Valentines for that special man or woman in your life

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

yea, omg, yea, mmmmmhhhmmm, yea, 'bust the windows out ur truck' lol. sooooo 'fuckin' calm. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo, u don't need no damn drama on vals day brothas. this is where ur *** end up when....lol, owwwwwwwwwwwwww, Seriously, is she HIGH on some OIL? Wait! yea, ur hair 'fucked up, is she wearing a damn weave? cus i can't figure out the rest of the hair

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    yea, omg, yea, mmmmmhhhmmm, yea, 'bust the windows out ur truck' lol. sooooo 'fuckin' calm. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo, u don't need no damn drama on vals day brothas. this is where ur *** end up when....lol, owwwwwwwwwwwwww, Seriously, is she HIGH on some OIL? Wait! yea, ur hair 'fucked up, is she wearing a damn weave? cus i can't figure out the rest of the hair
    omg we are on the same page, her hair had me puzzled as well. Im convinced it aint her own.Her sudden outbursts in the midst of calmness lets me know why dem men kinda trip out, she just needs to not date for a long long while and figure herself out

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Lol, there is nothing for her to figure out sis, she need to hide whenever she see a man, talk abt getting something nice on vals day, damn, i'll '*****' slap her myself

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Valentimes gangsta LOL This chick is not to be trifled with. love her cool headedness

Biatchhh why the fvck u did what u did biatchhh....
    LOOOOOOOOOOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Valentimes gangsta LOL This chick is not to be
    trifled
    with. love her cool headedness

LOOOOOOOOOOL
    Oh bros, i thaught u like triffling *****', just because she gangsta jacked-up the hood don't mean she don' deserve a gift...see how cool she is.....? dat's how she gone be on ur ***' yea.... i'll take a seat to watch this bro......don't be afraid. Ain't that how ya'll like it...hahahahahahahahahahahahha

asem ohhh, Jaida laying all those secrets bare, men do seem to like bad bishes....hmmmmm i will never understand but at the same time i get the mystique of it....alls i know is if you get a bad bad bish, you better not forget Valentines for her hehe

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    Oh bros, i thaught u like triffling *****', just because she gangsta jacked-up the hood don't mean she don' deserve a gift...see how cool she is.....? dat's how she gone be on ur ***' yea.... i'll take a seat to watch this bro......don't be afraid. Ain't that how ya'll like it...hahahahahahahahahahahahha
    I gotta tell ya, that is THUG LOVING 101 LOOOOOOOOOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information