Mr. Fred Pappoe the vice president of the Ghana Football Association in a radio interview with ASEMPA FM,mentioned the progress the 8-man committee tasked with the search for a coach for the Black Stars. The VP of the GFA game a substantive date of January 19th,2011 as a date for the announcement of a new coach for the Black Stars.

In other news,President John Evan Atta Mills has announced the reshuffling of his cabinet with the replacement of Youth and Sports Minister, Ms Akua Sena Dansua with Mr Clement Kofi Humado, Member of Parliament for Anlo in the Volta Region.

Mr Humado, an economist becomes the fourth person to man the Ministry in President Mills' two-year administration.

Alhaji Muntaka Mubarak, Alhaji Rashid Pelpou and Ms Dansua previously served in the hot and slippery seat of the Ministry.

The 58-year old Humado told GNA Sports in Accra on Tuesday that he will rely on his rich management skills to steer the Ministry to achieve success, regarded as the hottest of all the ministries.

Mr Humado highlighted the managerial skills as his key point and expressed optimism in foiling the supposed mafia gang at the Ministry and winning over all stakeholders in the sector with his administrative expertise to propel the outfit to achieve the expected goal.

"I will rely on my strong sporting background and bring all stakeholders on board. I have been following the impasse at the Ghana Olympic Committee (GOC) and I will take my time to study what the problems are and find a collective way of solving them."

Touching on the lesser known disciplines, the Minister-designate said he is poised to focus on how those disciplines could soar and widen the scoop to embrace other disciplines in which Ghana may have the potential to excel and give opportunities to the youth to develop their hidden talents.

Mr Humado described himself as one with a strong sporting background who was well aware of the difficulties his predecessors faced during their spell but said those could not stand his way in his quest to excel.