+ Reply to Thread

Thread: True Love or Love of Money?

Default True Love or Love of Money?

Hugh Hefner's Christmas was extra, extra jolly this year: He's engaged again!

The Playboy founder, 84, is engaged to Crystal Harris, his 24-year-old girlfriend and Playmate, a Playboy rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.

Hefner first Tweeted about it on Sunday. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears," the Girls Next Door star wrote. "This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory...I got what I was hoping for for Christmas...Crystal's love."

To make his news absolutely clear, the mogul then added: "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."

It will be the third marriage for famous bachelor Hefner. He wed first wife Mildred in 1949 (they have grown children Christie, 58, and David, 55) before divorcing in 1959. In 1989, he walked down the aisle with Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad, and they went on to have sons Marston, 10, and Cooper, 9. The duo's divorce was finalized last year.

hey, i guess ---- don't discriminate when it's got Hef's name and money attached to it. Talk abt age is nothing but a number.

must be the money!!!

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Hefner's lollipop still commands respect aka wrinkled old ---- with money. The old man needs company and someone to wipe his behind whiles tickling his hairy gray balls for the right price ! lmao
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Aww this is nice , a real example of True love of Money, brings tears to my eyes
    errmm just to check, heifer is a cow right

hahhaaha yep a heifer is a young female cow.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information