+ Reply to Thread

Thread: yesterday

Default yesterday

Very good movie. a must watch

yeah i heard about this when the actress or was it rather the film that was nominated for either an Emmy or an Oscar....I remember cause this lady appeared at the award show and I started screaming Sarafina sarafina sarafina lol....cool thanks for the clip sis

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

This looks like my kinda movie. I will definitely check it out . Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!

yea it is a very good one. i watched it last nite. and i loved it so much.

Chapati, can i ask you a question about A Good Day To Be Black and Sexy? well, in that particular scene that showcases your avatar, why did the guy say placing ky jelly on his shlong is going against God?

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

ermmmmmmmm, Fashion Yaa, i dont know about that scene or movie. if you can explain a bit that will be well appreciated.

okay the lady character who rocks the afro, there is a scene were she is making love to her man and that still puzzles me. Her man tells her to stop that "its against God" to put that on his private part(I remember being like what the hell is he talking about). What was great about that scene was that his woman understood his fears and comforted him with soothing words for the love making to continue. But i still don't know what he meant by its against God, I mean is there a rule in some religion that using certain stuff in intercourse is bad or ....I will try to find the link for you to see it visually
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    ermmmmmmmm, Fashion Yaa, i dont know about that scene or movie. if you can explain a bit that will be well appreciated.

ok. because i dont know about that movie. I didnt put the avatar there. it was neo who did that.

ok, so have you guys tried watching the movie"YESTERDAY" yet. Let me know how it went

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    okay the lady character who rocks the afro, there is a scene were she is making love to her man and that still puzzles me. Her man tells her to stop that "its against God" to put that on his private part(I remember being like what the hell is he talking about). What was great about that scene was that his woman understood his fears and comforted him with soothing words for the love making to continue. But i still don't know what he meant by its against God, I mean is there a rule in some religion that using certain stuff in intercourse is bad or ....I will try to find the link for you to see it visually

Fashionista you got me salivating lol. What "stuff" was put on the man's private part ? hahahahaha
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information