+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should someone who has never been married consider marrying someone who is divorced?

Default Should someone who has never been married consider marrying someone who is divorced?

Let's hear from you

hm asem oh. simple answer, no especially if grown kids are involved.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

if no kids and there is love then yes but when kids are involved even wen they are little, never do it. I have so many steps and marrying someone with kids is the last thing i will advice someone to do.

nura

It is not ideal.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Isn't it the same as starting a relationship with a new girl who was also once someone else's girl ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Isn't it the same as starting a relationship with a new girl who was also once someone else's girl ?
    pope, it is the same wen the man has no kids but if he does, honey forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    pope, it is the same wen the man has no kids but if he does, honey forget it.
    Eii so you mean you will drop me like a dead rat 'cause i got 15 kids ?? hmmm

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Eii so you mean you will drop me like a dead rat 'cause i got 15 kids ?? hmmm
    yes long time

yes long time
    yeah right ! lol

BBoy T

Quote Originally Posted by The Informer View Post
    Let's hear from you
    I believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with marrying a divorcee. Most people have a problem with such a relationship where there are kids from the divorcee's past marriage.The born one syndrome doesn't go down with most.

Bboy tell me about it. The born one is a serious issue because you have the lady to deal with, plus your inlaws, plus the kid , and the most irritating one being the baby's daddy...

yes
    long time
    Lol, drop like hot kelewele...count me in....lmaooooooooooooooooooo. sorry bro.....u on the curb now...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    Lol, drop like hot kelewele...count me in....lmaooooooooooooooooooo. sorry bro.....u on the curb now...lol
    Oh Jaida my honeynut Cheerios, not you too. hmm don't do me like that oooo LOL

hmmmm....I believe there are other people who have married divorcees with kids and they are happy even though not a lot so I believe every situation is different. The basis of the divorce affects the kids and that is transferred to the new spouse.

Children are also human and they think and so given the right direction will understand whats going on even though its not so easy. I believe this is one of the issues that we cant jumble all instances together, each case is different from the other and must be treated so.

Personally, until I find myself in that situation I don't think I can decide how my reaction will be, because sometimes love makes you do and take crazy decisions.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information