+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Continue or call it quits

Default Continue or call it quits

My man just stopped callin me as he used to and when i ask me he claims he is busy. in a week he would call me just once and if i dont call him he wont call me to find out how am doing. Sometimes for 2 weeks, i am the one doing the call. It is a sign of him quitting or he just is really busy.

Time to ask him straight out sis. This is one of those silent treatment things that should not be ignored. I don't think it means he is not in like anymore, could mean its time to step it up a knotch.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    My man just stopped callin me as he used to and when i ask me he claims he is busy. in a week he would call me just once and if i dont call him he wont call me to find out how am doing. Sometimes for 2 weeks, i am the one doing the call. It is a sign of him quitting or he just is really busy.
    Ok sis lets see....it could be that he is really busy and so the frequency of the calls will reduce but to the extent of him not calling at all till you do the calling, to me is not a good sign.
    First of all, I dont know the distance between you two, if its a long distance relationship or one close such that phone calls are not costly. Whichever it is, you need to find out from him, what is really going on and he needs to set the record straight about how he still feels about you. In doing so, please be careful of the approach you take, stay calm in all of this, even though it may be hard.

On the other hand from my point of view, I dont see how he says he loves you and he cant even spare a few minutes of the whole 24hours in a day, 7days in a week to call you. It doesn't sound right to me because he eats, sleeps, go to the bathroom, etc and so he should be able to spare a few mins for you if he is really into you and wants this relationship.

In all this, I believe you need to be cautious and trust your instinct and judgement since you know him better than we all do.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information