+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is God black or white?

Default Is God black or white?

Some black people say God is black, contrary to the white God we see on posters and paintings of Michelangelo.

what is the truth? Say your mind.
    Agent Provocateur

Unregistered

Better paint your own then nothing stopping ya anyway

But seriously why should an Almighty God (if you believe He is indeed) be limited to such a trait...

Unregistered

Default God? lol

There is no god. You lot need to learn science, laws of nature and drop these idiotic superstitions as soon as possible. Give yourself a slap and step back into reality. No wonder Africa is lagging behind the rest of the world. Your relying on something that doesn't exist whilst. Hard work, reason and science will get you far. Not blind hope. I wish you well. I just want better for my homeland...I mean seriously...witches, spirit

What difference does it make?

Unregistered

you confuse God with Jesus. Nobody painted God white or black.

Unregistered

Default Is Gid White or Black

This question is immaterial since we have God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Ghost. Very few humans have ever seen God the Father. God the Son, most people know because he lived among humans for some time and according to Christian Doctrine, he will come back to reign the earth. God the Holy Ghost is a Spirit. These are three distinct entities with a common purpose. And what is their purpose? To bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of mankind. Which God are you referring to?

Default Is God black or white?

Hello...

For too many centuries Christianity has held tightly to the Euro-Jesus. The white skinned, blonde haired, blues eyes Jesus.

This is not an unexplained phenomenon. Since the days of the Roman Empire, Christianity has changed from a humble Jewish following of a man preaching loving foreigners and people of all backgrounds into an ethnocentric pyramid, where white men sit at the top holding an icon of a white God.This detail alone leaves open the possibility that Jesus may have been black. Yet for over one thousand years of Christian history we almost never see black people portrayed in the biblical narrative.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information