+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rough or soft hands?

Default rough or soft hands?

girls i was wondering if you liked rough or soft hands on a man. there's a guy at work who wears gloves and he says that he wears them to keep his hands soft for girls. i have rough hands and i was thinking that there must be some girls out there who like rougher hands am i right?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I love hands, and so will always want a soft hand in mine. I wouldn't wear gloves but will at all times keep my hands well groomed ie- manicured nails well moistened hands.What can i say, I am a ubersexual sans the man purse and yes ladies like soft hands.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 25th December 2010 at 08:11 AM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Informer, eeerrmmmm cant imagine rough hands touching my body. It will feel like using rough sand paper on wood that has been smoothened already. Anyways, I am not sure what other ladies prefer but you can do a lot to make them much softer. Use moisturizer and dont keep your hands too long in water & when u do; dry them up & apply some moisturizer to them.

i want them rough and smooth.....lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information