+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yvonne Nelson On X’mas Shopping With Boyfriend

Default Yvonne Nelson On X’mas Shopping With Boyfriend

They say when a blind man wants to “stone” you; it’s either because he already has the stone in his hands or under his foot. Just as a blind man, the under pressure Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson might have her reasons for denying all the guys that she has been associated with.

When she was denying the Jon Germains, the John Dumelos, the Jym Ikes and the Derrick Boatengs seems like she knows what she was doing. Am sure Ghanaians are anxious to know who the lucky guy in her life is. But hold it. These guys are the ones that the media know. What about the unknown guys she had bonked before or still bonking? Hmmm!

Yeah! Yeah! The banned actress probably has a reason for denying those ‘fine’ men as information reaching GhanaCelebrities.com says that the actress in the company of his newest boyfriend are heading for a Christmas shopping in Dubai for 6 days.

Though, we didn’t get to know who the boyfriend is, we didn’t think it was one of the guys mentioned above.

Our source revealed that, among all other things, the two lovebirds will be rediscovering their love. They will also be shopping for the Christmas and other stuff in far away Dubai. We just hope, she will not come back to Ghana with a pregnancy. (Even if she did, do I care?)

Perhaps, this is done to enable her get out of the media for now.

Source: ghanacelebrities.com

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I think she will do great indoors somewhere, with her man 'cause IMO she sucks as an actress. I'm sorry i gotta get it off my chest but I personally don't see all the fuss about this chick.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Hope they dont do something silly in public and get locked up... that would probably make a few people happy .. lmaooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    I think she will do great indoors somewhere, with her man 'cause IMO she sucks as an actress. I'm sorry i gotta get it off my chest but I personally don't see all the fuss about this chick.
    say it bro.. get it off your chest..lol. Syc bro, i hope they do screw up.. more news..

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    say it bro.. get it off your chest..lol. Syc bro, i hope they do screw up.. more news..
    lmaooooooo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information