+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emmanuel Boateng Shows Importance of Education

Default Emmanuel Boateng Shows Importance of Education

The Ghanaian has brought other honors unto the school as well including a pair of California High School Division VII titles during his three years on campus, but his junior year will be his final in high school as he decided earlier this year to enroll at UC Santa Barbara in 2012. “It was a tough choice,” Boateng said. “I wrestled with it a lot, but at the end of the day I thought it was the best choice for me.” For Boateng, the choice was not simply about returning to Cate for his senior season or enrolling early at UCSB, there were other professional clubs also in the mix. Manchester City has been closely monitoring the star for the past few years after inviting him on trial in 2010 and was poised to sign him this summer. “I considered it,” Boateng said about joining the English Premier League Champions. “Thinking about leaving [to join City] in mid-July . . . but I think I made the right choice right now to wait and get the collegiate experience. “It would have been a big jump to go from high school to the pros, plus I am getting my college education now as well so that is a great thing for down the road.” When Boateng first arrived at Cate, he dazzled and amazed fans. However, he remained adamant that his true.....

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-...-rise_aid24588

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Virtuoso

who is that? I mean e.b.?

Virtuoso

I never heard of an emanuala boateng before.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information