+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jaida oo Jaida

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Jaida oo Jaida

Sis, where have you been ? Better report for duty or.....
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

hey bro, i spotted her in the wild. i was driving past the sex chat when i saw her wearing a veil. The femme fatale gave me the impression that we were gonna be an item..i will chase her fajita till thy kingdom come.

Lol, how i mix you all too, hmm, it's been a hectic semester, just finished my last finals yesterday and as exhausted as i am, assuming position will ease it off. Let me put on my panther outfit cus this position deserve it...lol
    Seriously, are u behaving bros....?

I've assumed my position Sir!

oh Neo, so that was you peeping hehind the tree? Lol, Oh, my delicious fajita and my ginormous mangoes; if only u knew the nectors that flow in it, gorditas will be you new dish....aaaaaaaaaaaaah, u saw all that? next time close you eyes if you can't join....You are a very bad bwoy paaaa

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    hey bro, i spotted her in the wild. i was driving past the *** chat when i saw her wearing a veil. The femme fatale gave me the impression that we were gonna be an item..i will chase her fajita till thy kingdom come.
    Good job bro. I'm gon' be high alert on your behalf as you porshu har fajita LOL

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    Lol, how i mix you all too, hmm, it's been a hectic semester, just finished my last finals yesterday and as exhausted as i am, assuming position will ease it off. Let me put on my panther outfit cus this position deserve it...lol
    Seriously, are u behaving bros....?

I've assumed my position Sir!
    Sistah mixing you is an understatement but you know I never relinquish on my duties.....the bros are on their best behavior. They cant do otherwise cos I am right here and you know this sistah isn't playing.

A few were trying to fall out of line(like Quophi) but i put them back in line.......so we all good on this side. Happy to have you back Sis.....more updates for you later in your inbox.

oh Neo, so that was you peeping hehind the tree? Lol, Oh, my delicious fajita and my ginormous mangoes; if only u knew the nectors that flow in it, gorditas will be you new dish....aaaaaaaaaaaaah, u saw all that? next time close you eyes if you can't join....You are a very bad bwoy paaaa
    Mamma mia. assume the position.. i will meet you near the fajita alley around the adult plateau..i mix you paa

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Good job bro. I'm gon' be high alert on your behalf as you porshu har fajita LOL
    Be on the qui vive bro. lol

..... i was sleepy but my eyes crear now paa .... lolololololol

obaa denden jaida paa lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quophi you are treading dangerously. Doesn't the sudden Jaida sighting scare you ? Bro, a Jaida-Cootie alliance spells torture, please keep off those two abeg. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Quophi you are treading dangerously. Doesn't the sudden Jaida sighting scare you ? Bro, a Jaida-Cootie alliance spells torture, please keep off those two abeg. LOL
    hahahahahahahahahaha..............Pope I guess you are treading cautiously then......lol

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha..............Pope I guess you are treading cautiously then......lol
    Hey sis, hope all is well with you; well, i guess the brodas are dangerously walking on shells, ain't nothing wrong with a little cautiousness, tread on broda

BBoy T

Can I send in my application please, I need a Jaida .

When did we start distributing Jaida's here......sister talk to me oooo....lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information