After several months of rumors that the Teflon Don will be coming to Ghana to perform, Rick Ross has personally confirmed that he will be performing in Ghana come December 28.

Rick Ross, known in real life as William Leonard Roberts II, speaking in an exclusive interview with the country’s number one DJ, DJ Black on the Open House Party on Joy FM Saturday said he was just excited to be in Ghana and can’t wait to touch down.

Undoubtedly one of the biggest selling rap acts currently in the world, he listed Ghana in his Blowing Money Fast Tour across the world in support of his latest album, Teflon Don.

The Boss as he is sometimes called said, “You have to understand it’s been a dream of mine to come to Africa for [a long time]. So to get the opportunity to come headline in my own tour for the first time is going to be legendary.”

On his expectations, the Hustlin hit maker said, “I just expect to bond with the people. I really want to see everybody and most definitely when I hit the stage, I will leave everything on stage…I am going to make sure Ghana knows that the boss is in the building.”

Promising a never to be forgotten show that includes performances of all his major songs during his first ever trip to the motherland, he said “I will make sure it goes down in history, it will be historic.”

“It is going to be the biggest day, you know, in recent years when I get there. It is going to be the whole coming of the Boss. Like I said, I have been waiting on this so expect nothing short of something incredible when I do what I do and I come with my team, it’s a movie.”

Ross hinted that he will be coming with a film crew to shoot footages of the concert, documentaries and may shoot a few video down here adding, “The world is ours and the possibilities are endless,” hoping to collaborate with local acts too.

The concert will take place at the Dome of the Accra International Conference Centre on December 28 and a long list of local artistes that includes Asem, Kwaw Kese, Sway, Trigmatic, Sarkodie and Tinny will also perform that night.

Source: Ameyaw Debrah/ameyawdebrah.com