+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's your opinion of Chinese Businessmen?

Banned

Default What's your opinion of Chinese Businessmen?

We are China-Africa Business Platform www.toafrica.net, we want to know if you like Chinese Businessmen and the prodcuts made in China.

If you like Chinese prodcuts, you could visit www.toafrica.net, this is a vaster B2B website, you could find many home appliances with the brand LEADDER like DVD player, speaker, air conditioner, solar system, mobile, TV, PC, just to see, maybe you will be amazed by the cheap product.

Any more question, you could contact me: email xiaofen.ding@toafrica.net, skype nathalie_251

Virtuoso

Well, honestly. It's impossible to communicate with Chinese, because they only speak Chinese, nothing else. That's what I found in my language school, where found fellows from many countries. It's possible to communicate with people from every continent today, exept with those from China (with the exception of Honkong). The Chinese can't speak any foreign international languages. I think, that is what frustrates the Chinese themselves most.

Banned

First, thank you for your reply, but I think you have some mistake with Chinese people, many chinese could speak English, French and so on. As me, I can speak English, french and chinese. And I'm a Chinese girl, I invite you to come to China, then you will know us well. And the brand LEADDER is very famous in Ghana, this is produced by Chinese. Sorry for my word if there is some wrong.

im in China. Is this company in all provinces?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Virtuoso

With respect to toafrica: yes, well I know them well. I met this kind of few educated Chinese also, in univ., since a long time. But the fact is that the broad number of general people cannot join the international community because of a lack of international language skills (mostly English). Even basic skills. This affects also business people. There is still much to do I think. You said: "And I'm a Chinese girl, I invite you to come to China, then you will know us well." Well, I'm quite close and can come over quite quickly, if I want." But I don't talk any Chinese, sorry. ;-)

Virtuoso

Hello! I'm waiting now. Where is my pomised invitation to China?

Virtuoso

I'm really waiting now. I want to eat dog meat soup (no joke), see the great firewall and meet Chinese girls. So invite me and I come to DPRC. Beside the regular interests there is much else to d I think. Greetings, with repect.

Ghana-chan, are you talking to me?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

make them chinese business men demma eyes sweet demma china ..... lolololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Virtuoso

Default we can solve the crisis the world is facing by wind and solar energy

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Ghana-chan, are you talking to me?
    respected o'lypse, if you are what you seem to be, I would be glad to get introduced to you one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    make them chinese business men demma eyes sweet demma china ..... lolololol
    hahahahaa, ur head top wai

Quote Originally Posted by Ghana-chan View Post
    respected o'lypse, if you are what you seem to be, I would be glad to get introduced to you one day.
    what have u heard about me? don't believe the hype oo,

Virtuoso

well. I'm still waiting for my invitation to China. But it didn't come.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information