+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The After-Wife by Lexi Davis

Default The After-Wife by Lexi Davis

This book is fabulous. When the president of my book club decided on this book, a bunch of us complained that the author is not established and the cover would lead you to think it just another "urban" novel. Well, it is non of those.

The book weaves fantasy that can match JR Tolkken's HOBBIT masterpieces and can go toe to to with the real world time travels of CS Lewis's NARNIA classics. The lessons to be learned in this book are that escaping a past is not as easy as walking the line as an upright productive member of society.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

I have to catch up with you dear. You read a lot, fast. Will check this out. cheers

I need to catch up with my novels, it's been a while, funny thing is, when u start, you can't put the books down. Thank you for all your book suggestions, i've read a number of your suggestions already. Great suggestions sis, thanks

Hiya Sis, you very welcome....glad you like the write ups. I totally see what you mean about putting down a good book....oh gosh do i know I'd like to get this forum to the point that publisher's will start donating free copies to us bookworms on here, we shall see
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    I need to catch up with my novels, it's been a while, funny thing is, when u start, you can't put the books down. Thank you for all your book suggestions, i've read a number of your suggestions already. Great suggestions sis, thanks

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information