+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was Aids created to destroy the black race?

Default Was Aids created to destroy the black race?

Source: Wikkipedia

AIDS conspiracy theories
    Some people believe that the CIA created the AIDS epidemic and deliberately administered it to blacks, through tainted hepatitis vaccinations in the 1970s. Another theory posits that HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, was invented by either white scientists in the World Health Organization (WHO), or by "The Jews", as a way to kill African Americans and destroy the black race. This latter view is heard most often among groups such as the New Black Panther Party and Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam.

What do you think?

I find the rumor to be a bit ridiculous but may have some foundation in actuality. However, being an analytical and genuine mind, I do not like to jump to conclusions or accept things without substantial facts.

There are so many theories as to how the HIV virus originated that developed to AIDS. In fact, some say it came from chimpanzees (I am not sure if they meant to say that scientists vaccinated the species experimentally from Africa or actually used the chimpanzees to makeup vaccines), and then as a scientific experiment performed on unqualified Americans during the reign of slavery (African American/homosexuals). I want to believe that no sane human being would intentionally unleash this acute epidemic that knows no boundaries (age, race, gender, or religion). Could it be one of those cases where the Americans were testing their new scientific devices on those they do not considered as one of theirs? I do not know!

I know how the Americans used to be; where Blacks or African (however people preferred to be called) were just a mere unwanted color to them that they used our people to do things that even a dog should not be doing. Which takes me back to the "Tuskegee Syphilis Study," and that is more evidentially (confessed and tried) solid to condemn since it was documented and proven to be factual.

I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt with this one until a more factual proof is given.

Ultimately, it is my believe that prophecies are being fulfilled where deadly plagues will infest the earth—HIV Aids is just the beginning of what is yet to come accordingly to the infallible Bible.
    LM √
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 1st April 2011 at 08:56 AM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

aids was manufactured in the lab no doubt ..... but to say it was created to destroy the black race is very harsh ......

after testing lab rats and the like ...... specific countries in africa and south america and the carribeans were target to further their test ......

the virus(HIV) is weak and will be put in check by a healthy immune system and eventually be removed from the System ...... the medicine given to HIV patients
    is where the power lies ...... that first pill given to patients attack and weaken the immune system and subsequent usage will render the immune system non existent where a common cold virus can call death on the body...

extensively documented all over the internet....
    thousands and thousands of testimonies online
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information