+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 9-Year-Old Philosopher Ponders the Meaning of Life and the Universe

  1. #1
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default 9-Year-Old Philosopher Ponders the Meaning of Life and the Universe

    He’s nine years old. And they call him “The Philosopher.” Give the clip a few seconds and you will see exactly why. The Philosopher tackles the biggest questions: Why are we on earth? What’s our place in the universe? Is there life elsewhere in that universe, or, for that matter, do we live in a multiverse? What’s the meaning of life? And, finally, might our life be predestined — all scripted out for us in advance? Watch it, and then ask yourself: Do you know many adults who can reel off better answers? Doubt you will say yes.






    http://www.openculture.com/2013/03/9..._universe.html
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    ..and articulate too. An 18 year old of today can't gather an iota thoughts like this kid did.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  3. #3
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    ..and articulate too. An 18 year old of today can't gather an iota thoughts like this kid did.
    18? Your bar is too low Pope, try 30--->40----->50..... Your current average noisy preachers in churches today leading the masses can't even shine this boy's shoes. Pope paa, 18? Ah!
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    18? Your bar is too low Pope, try 30--->40----->50..... Your current average noisy preachers in churches today leading the masses can't even shine this boy's shoes. Pope paa, 18? Ah!
    see critical thinking,
    see understanding dichotomy ...

    man these indigo children will change the world ....

    they bring us bright tidings paaaa .......
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  5. #5
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    see critical thinking,
    see understanding dichotomy ...

    man these indigo children will change the world ....

    they bring us bright tidings paaaa .......
    Yep. Im not surprised you know about them (indigo children). I first heard about them when i was in Italy in 2002 from a 14 yr old girl who was part of the modeling group. I think she and another were discussing if she was one or not. I asked her about these kids, she told me these children go through hell on Earth because of the changes they will be bringing to the world.

    Since then I've read a lot about them. They actually infiltrated this race from the 60s (the way showers but these guys suffered a lot because the planet was in the dumps so far as raising consciousness is concerned), Ones who were born in 70s and 80s suffered too but not as hellish as the ones in the 60s. The ones born in the 80s and 90s, ahaa, they have it light and are quiet powerful. I hear there are ones who came in the 2000s-------the ground breakers (which I think this boy may be part of)..
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Q, the subject of being an Indigo is broad based and controversial. Yes, some exude characteristics branding them as exceptional or different for that matter. Some of us exhibited traits which led to us being labeled as old souls, yet diagnosed as ADD or ADHD sufferers,DYSLEXICS,ISOLATIONISTS,INSOMNIACS,SUICI DAL,OVERLY AGGRESSIVE,REBELLIOUS,NON CONFORMISTS/STRONG WILLED etc(fvck those head shrinkers).The afore mentioned "list" and others, are classic traits of INIDGOS.

    Some of us suffered no traumatic experiences in childhood,and might I add on a personal note, MY AURA IS PURPLE. Then I ask, does it make me and others like me an INDIGO ?Perhaps i'm a YELLOW and others are GREEN then lol

    The era we live in,the quest for answers in conjunction with the dynamism of the human race,has led to the likes of Ann Tappe promulgating the idea of the INDIGOS.When you take a critical look at the reserve energy theories, you realize that we all have the ability to tap into the 90% of our brain power, however, we are all caught up in "unproductive and SELF-inhibiting" activities spurred on by the nothingness of the physical,hence our state of mind.

    Should we all begin to REASON thus delving into areas labeled uncharted,challenging the status quo,accepting that we are different like our finger prints are and so are not meant to be "SHEEPLE" instead of depending on GOOGLE,TV,RECREATIONAL DRUGS,ALCOHOL and the IPAD for answers, we can all change the world for the better. The question one should be asking is WHAT IS MY ESSENCE ? and that exactly the question others labeled INDIGOS are asking.

    Enough typing my DYSLEXIA is kicking and screaming wanting to manifest
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 2nd April 2013 at 12:41 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  7. #7
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Q, the subject of being an Indigo is broad based and controversial. Yes, some exude characteristics branding them as exceptional or different for that matter. Some of us exhibited traits which led to us being labeled as old souls, yet diagnosed as ADD or ADHD sufferers,DYSLEXICS,ISOLATIONISTS,INSOMNIACS,SUICI DAL,OVERLY AGGRESSIVE,REBELLIOUS,NON CONFORMISTS/STRONG WILLED etc(fvck those head shrinkers).The afore mentioned "list" and others, are classic traits of INIDGOS.

    Some of us suffered no traumatic experiences in childhood,and might I add on a personal note, MY AURA IS PURPLE. Then I ask, does it make me and others like me an INDIGO ?Perhaps i'm a YELLOW and others are GREEN then lol

    The era we live in,the quest for answers in conjunction with the dynamism of the human race,has led to the likes of Ann Tappe promulgating the idea of the INDIGOS.When you take a critical look at the reserve energy theories, you realize that we all have the ability to tap into the 90% of our brain power, however, we are all caught up in "unproductive and SELF-inhibiting" activities spurred on by the nothingness of the physical,hence our state of mind.

    Should we all begin to REASON thus delving into areas labeled uncharted,challenging the status quo,accepting that we are different like our finger prints are and so are not meant to be "SHEEPLE" instead of depending on GOOGLE,TV,RECREATIONAL DRUGS,ALCOHOL and the IPAD for answers, we can all change the world for the better. The question one should be asking is WHAT IS MY ESSENCE ? and that exactly the question others labeled INDIGOS are asking.

    Enough typing my DYSLEXIA is kicking and screaming wanting to manifest
    hahaha... I hear you bro..

    But you see, there are souls who are on a different level. That is, without karmic debt like some of us who have been bogged down dealing with life and all these challenges, ranging from family politics and drama, to hardships where we have to overcome in order to find who we truly are. But these children who have been labeled indigo children or Star children (star people) they come to this planet with a totally different mission. To liberate and raise consciousness. The way this boy is talking is just waaaaay off! I would like to see a shrink go close to him to put some stupid personality disorder on his capacity to think.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •