+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Norwegian born Ghanaian Yaw Ihle Amankwah Yearns for nationality switch

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Norwegian born Ghanaian Yaw Ihle Amankwah Yearns for nationality switch

Norwegian international Yaw Ihle Amankwah will be arriving on Friday to monitor the Black Stars World Cup qualifier in Kumasi on Sunday.

The center back is in town ostensibly to assess the performance of his cousin, Emmanuel Frimpong and to switch his nationality as well.

Fulham’s defensive midfielder, Emmanuel Frimpong earned a call up for the Sudan encounter immediately after his nationality switch and Amankwah is eager to follow suit.

Amankwah has a Ghanaian father and a Norwegian mother and is anxious to change is nationality.

The 24year old plays for Sandefjord Fotball club in the Norwegian professional football league, founded on September 10, 1998. Their home ground is the Komplett.no Arena, located in Sandefjord, Vestfold.

Amankwah made his debut for Brann on 28 June 2008-2009. He was loaned out to Alta IF after playing 30 games for Alta in the 2009 season he returned to Brann in November 2009 to take part in the preparation for the 2010 season.

In January 2012 Amankwah joined Sandefjord Fotball Club and if the nationality switch becomes possible he will among current Central defender wishing to join the senior national team
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Virtuoso

Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 40 users online. 1 members and 39 guests

Most users ever online was 785, 13th June 2013 at 09:43 PM.

1. Ghana-chan

Hi! Thank you! What an honor!
    I am number one. What have I done? Nothing. Today I am number one. Do I need to feel flattered? Really? Do you reallywant to know what I feel inside? The truth? The real deal? I would be glad if more real Ghana people appear here on the forum. But they do not. Why? Cause they simply do not have access. They simply DO not have internet access. The simple physical truth it is says Yoghurt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information