+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the kins domain movement.

Default the kins domain movement.

this is a a video on the kins domain movement inspired by the books ringing cedars of russia by vladimir megre and his encounter with a siberian recluse called anastasia who changed his life and proposes ways for us to live in harmony and peace.....

the basic idea is that the free human being is a human being who is nourished in body, mind and in spirit. Living in ones with ur surroundings where basic necessities are provided abundantly and naturally like breathing such as healthy foods, clean water and shelter.

anyways wat do forumers think about this conscious natural living eco villages that is springing up all over the world???

statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

You heard what that little girl said at the 6:25 min? We are one with nature. How many city kids her age or even older would make that connection?

I hope this is spreading. Its something ive dreamed of, and even thought about in case 3rd world war breaks out. I will go to my father's village and live on his farm deep in the forest. I could start my own country with several women, u know making babies . lol.

Seriously though, I love the idea...
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    lolololol .... see correct statement ......

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    You heard what that little girl said at the 6:25 min? We are one with nature. How many city kids her age or even older would make that connection?

I hope this is spreading. Its something ive dreamed of, and even thought about in case 3rd world war breaks out. I will go to my father's village and live on his farm deep in the forest. I could start my own country with several women, u know making babies . lol.

Seriously though, I love the idea...
    oh it is a serious movement happening silently in the world where people who are fed up with living in the concrete jungles are recreating themselves anew by creating a space of love where they are in contact with the natural world and the mind of the natural world.

in the book, anastasia told vladimir that planting seeds according to the lunar cycles and giving the seeds vital information about the condition of ur body through putting the seed in ur mouth for about 10 minutes and saturating it with ur saliva as well as communicating with the plant by washing ur feet with water on the plant will allow the plant to bear fruits that will cure any bodily ailment... ANY ......

it is my vision for my myself ..... living in harmony with the natural world.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    oh it is a serious movement happening silently in the world where people who are fed up with living in the concrete jungles are recreating themselves anew by creating a space of love where they are in contact with the natural world and the mind of the natural world.

in the book, anastasia told vladimir that planting seeds according to the lunar cycles and giving the seeds vital information about the condition of ur body through putting the seed in ur mouth for about 10 minutes and saturating it with ur saliva as well as communicating with the plant by washing ur feet with water on the plant will allow the plant to bear fruits that will cure any bodily ailment... ANY ......

it is my vision for my myself ..... living in harmony with the natural world.
    damn, damn! that is something and interesting, wow

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information