+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

IPMCGhana

Hello All,

We are one of West Africa’s largest IT companies in Ghana. We believe in simplifying Information Technology for everybody and have an incessant mission to fuel Ghana of the future, through IT. Our mission is to be the most customer centric company where customers can rely on us for their ICT needs at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership. We are a trusted name when it comes to representing their products and services in Ghana. Our business website is: http://www.ipmcghana.com

berylfeng123

Thumbs up Experienced mold supplier in China(Sino-Mold)

Dear All,
    This is Beryl From Sino-mold.
    We are a custom-made supplier with more than 17 years experience.
    Our products including Aerospace parts, Automotive parts, Medical parts, Electronics parts,Consumer,office&household parts and Telecommunications so on.
    We have experienced in Two shot molding, Over molding, Insert molding, Precision Molding, Compression Molding, Die-casting Molding, Metal Stamping Molding, and precision machined parts. etc

You are welcomed to contact us and we hope could be one of your reliable partner. sales8@sino-mold.com

Best Regards!
    Beryl
    Sino-Mold

davdee

Default introduction.

i am davdee .

nsoah

Default I have joined recently

Hi!

I have joined recently this forum. My full name is Nsoah Osei.

Jacqui

Default New here :-)

Hello everybody,

I'm new here and I registered in this forum because I'm looking for Ghanaians who would like to help me out. :-)

Right now I'm writing my master thesis about the topic "Generation Y in the workplace - A comparison between Germany and Ghana" and I'm conducting a survey among the Generation Y in Ghana and Germany.
    I would be really, really happy if you answered my questionnaire because it would help me a lot to get to know your culture better. :-)
    If you like my questionnaire, please feel free to forward the link to your friends.

This is the link:
    http://umfrage.ews-gruppe.de/index.p...=69652&lang=en

Many, many thanks and all the best from Germany,
    Jacqui

Default Hello ! Strong request

Hello my name is Monika. I'm new here and I currently carry out a project about Polish-Ghanian culture. I've got a storng request to all of you to fill a short survey about family matters.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WpB...h8gmU/viewform

Thank you very much for participation

Default CAPO was here

NAME : CAPO
    PRO WEB DESIGNER , HACKER,CODER, OWNER OF UNDERGROUND CARDING FORUM
    I ONCE FORGHT FOR PAKISTANI CYBER WAR AGAINST INDIANS
    SOME OF MY WORK : Crimetime.me you can check out
    WANT TO HELP IN DESIGN,SECURITY,VBSEO AND MORE

Will prvt message u my fb for security reason , i dont have to do this , but i feel like helping my ghana friends so we stand good

Unregistered

Default MLM Business: Old Experiences & New opportunities

Do you know that one of unspoken secrets of succeeding in Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Business and indeed any venture is by being one of the early starters? Global Wealth Partners (GLOWEP) International is a new and fast-growing MLM Business from an NGO that uniquely combines charity and humanitarian service with one of the best MLM Compensation Plans to create wealth and financial empowerment for you far beyond your wildest dreams. With just $20 (#4,000) registration fee, you stand to make over $450,000 (#90 million Naira) in cash, plus a Laptop/ipad, Brand New Hyundai Elantra Car, Household electronics, & other Assets, an International trip to Dubai as well as the opportunity to empower the less privileged through Charity. GLOWEP is deploying over $1million in the first phase of its Marketing, advertising and promotions in Africa.
    GLOWEP hereby offers you the golden opportunity to be counted among the first set of topline stakeholders and early beneficiaries in your country or province. To find out how you can become a GLOWEP Accredited Agent in your country, simply visit www.glowep.org and click on careers/intl agents NOW!! Very Limited Slots reserved per each country!!

My name is Johnny Jang
    I come from China, we are motor tricycle factory.
    I want to find business partner in Ghana.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	1653

Default Hi friends im new here

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    Hey guys,
    i created this little joint for us all to have fun. This is our forum. All of us including you.

I call myself the man who never was. I reside between what is and what is not. To even get to know me there should be no you.

lol, enough of my madness. Welcome! By the way

Please introduce yourself and start posting.
    hi how are you doing im new member here plz every one do respect others get respect from others
    i hope we can shear some new and get some new stuff here thanks..

Default Best Quality Baby diaper factory from china Quanzhou City--Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    hi how are you doing im new member here plz every one do respect others get respect from others
    i hope we can shear some new and get some new stuff here thanks..
    Good day! This is Elvis from China. We are factory specializing in manufacture and export baby diaper and adult diaper for more than ten years,we have 12 production lines can produce 3600000 pieces per day.we exported to Southeast Asia,The Middle East,Africa,Oceania,South America and so on and got a high praised. Welcome to visit our factory and contact me.
    Elvis Lin
    Whatsapp:0086-13860755889/0086-18960292085
    Email:elvis@babyard.com.cn
    Facebook:Elvis Lin
    Twitter:Elvis Lin

Default Start Your Own MMM Clone, Provide Help and Get Help website

HOW IT WORKS-
    Members sign up through the upline / manager or can register themselves. Registration can be set using Ticket Or Not
    Furthermore, please login to the member area. Click on Menu Transaction >>> Provide Help. PH can be set using tickets or not. By using DP / Admin Fee or not
    You will get a pending transaction PH. Click On Details if you want to see who your partner.
    Call your first beneficiaries. Immediately initiate a transfer to the account of the recipient if the recipient is already Ready Approve.
    Confirm your transfer and the contact PH GH to make sure you’ve received and disapprove
    After diapprove, countless days later, you could GH GH specified number, eg 150%
    Furthermore, after GH is completed, members will perform re PH, etc.
    Ticket system using the Balance / nominal Figures / Balance. So it is simple and can transfer your ticket member. Tickets not shaped Codes
    Members sign up for free. But when the PH and GH will be charged ticket 1 piece. If the sign also use the ticket, then the member can not register itself but must go through Upline / Sponsor

FEATURE SCRIPT:
    Transactions could use the Bitcoin and you can also have access to add Bank
    Equiped SMS Gateway
    Easy and complete Admin Panel
    Features Print Data Transaction
    Messages between PH and GH
    Details of referrals and referrals can see transaction data
    The Commission is composed of the Sponsor Committee, Level Commission and Commission Manager. Can be switched off
    Username Affiliate Member
    Features Anti Hit and Run
    Limit PH and GH Every Day, Week and Month
    Ticket System
    DP System
    Manager System
    Etc
    ***DEMO***
    For User:
    http://digitalboy.club/demo/user/login.php
    Login : admin@gmail.com
    Pass: test12345
    For Admin:
    http://digitalboy.club/demo/supremeuser/login.php
    User: admin
    Pass: 123456

Visit: www.digitalboy.club for more info and purchase this script
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Default how do i use this site?

hello guys? i am new here, but i dont know how to create topics. Please how can i do that?

Red face hello everyone, this is Jean from China. new comer of this forum

Hello every Ghana friend,

this is Jean from China.

Get to know Ghana is because I have met some Ghana friends in China due to business coorperation. Ghana people is very nice and good educated. all the friends I know from Ghana originally study in china and get master degree then stay in china for business career. I really love them. it seems to me Ghana is a very nice and good country.LOL!

Before, I have imported wood/timber from Ghana to China through my ghana friends. and now I have set up a new factory which produce varied type of electric fan:stand fan/floor fan/pedestal fan/desk fan/wall fan/box fan/ceiling fan/mist fan/light fan/decorative fan/solar powered fan/rechargeable fan/mini usb fan/industrial fan

I really like Ghana and want more business connection with Ghana and get to know more Ghana people.

Anyone who is interested to import fan from Ghana is welcome to contact me via jeanyuanhd@hotmail.com or whatsapp +8613528150222 we are looking for sales/distributors in Ghana.

Neophyte

Default Looking for more cosmetic distributors

Hi,We Guangzhou Keno Refinement Chemical Factory specialize in manufacturing Of all kinds ointment frost,such as hair color,shampoo,shower gel,body lotion,sunscreen lotion,facial cleanser,hand sanitizer,dishwashing liquid,laundry detergent and so on.more than 10 years OEM experience. OEM/ODM is welcome.more details kindly whatsapp +8613560340803 or see more products on our company website www.kenosky.com thanks.

Talking Make moeny online from home with 3aside, member to member donation

wow, guys! you can't believe this. i just made 560cedi in less than 2days by just investing 280cedi, with ghana 3aside! this is unbelievable. the website is 3aside.co go and make yours oh! hahaha

Neophyte

Default AOG is here;) The visionary man who Thinks, Smokes, Loves, Fcks, Prays and lives to Change the World

Hello everyone. I'm Abdul. I know I will not be alive forever but until it happens I want to leave sth of value to Ghanaians. I am an engineer, a workaholic, occasional drinker, smoker, revolutionist, somewhat happy. I like women, they are precious. Straight to the point men are my friends. Business minded.

Default I am a newbie

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie and like everybody I am here to have fun and share my experiences in online investments with fellow Ghanaforumite...

Thank you all!

AUSTIN

Default glad to meet you

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie and like everybody I am here to have fun and share my experiences in online investments with fellow Ghanaforumite...One of my friends is Ghanaian called Kofi, a university president.But now i lost connection
    with him.Last year he has come to foshan and we have dinner together.

I am Bob from Foshan Lanyu Plastic Technology
    co,.Ltd, one of the top 10 polycarbonate company in China,who has lots of export experience
    during the last ten years.

we are factory who is professional on hollow
    polycarbonate sheet,solid polycarbonate sheet,corrugated polycarbonate sheet and polycarbonate accessories.

You can find that all of the products you need are on good quality and price in our company.Welcome to visit
    our website :https://fslanyu.en.alibaba.com to know more about us.Your any question and inquiry are warmly
    welcomed.

Best Regards,
    Bob

Foshan Lanyu Plastics Technology Co., Ltd
    www.fslanyu.en.alibaba.com
    Email:lanyusales02@126.com
    Mob&Whatsapp:008613119897016
    Wechat&QQ:310013691
    Tel:0086 0757 85922531

Thank you all!

AUSTIN[/QUOTE]

Default sugarmomy and Daddy

SUGARMUMMY COMPANY 0542459318
    ===============================

ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY
    LESBIANS , GAY AND ---- STAR IN GHANA,
    ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD
    CONTACT US ON 0542459318 ,The only true legitimate Company for people who are seeking for
    rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Ghana

Smile Ghanaians living abroad, your forum is now ready: http://ghanaians-abroad.boards.net/

http://ghanaians-abroad.boards.net/

Lets have relevant discussion about immigration issues etc
    Cheers

Louis

Ghana Cam

Default nake video of Cecilia teacher in the lord shines international school @ kosoa

that the youtube linkl check the youtube you will see link to her facebook profile she is doing this in the school bathroom just imagine what they teach in that school https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFLAbw_LRXE&t=7s

Beard

Default Grow Beard with Follicle Beard Nutrients

All the beard you want with Follicle Beard Nutrients

BeardMill

Post More Beard With FollicleBeard Nutrients

Thumbs up do you know how to install solar system

HI,guys i am abby from felicity solar factory .
    i have a lot of customers in Accra,many of them don't know how to install solar system ,so here i am
    i share a video here ,from the video you will know how t install the solar power system .below is the video link of you tube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq29ue6-Yfg

Any question pls feel free to contact me .

Abby
    whatsapp/Skype /MSN +8615360601613
    Address : GZ: No.3,Gangpu Third Road,Nanling Village,Taihe Town,Baiyun Area,Guangzhou, China.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information