+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Long distance relationship, my weakness..cheeii

Default Long distance relationship, my weakness..cheeii

I'm in Ghana at the moment and as usual I've been in contact with some women who are on facebook for some time. We became friends through some mutual friends. Now I don't know why whatever I say attract women to me .

I mean, somehow for some reason automatically there was some kinda lets get together when you come to Ghana or when you come to the States and we will work things out together, u kno. Ehi!

Now I have this sweet woman in Accra who .............. hmm, how do I put this. Well she calls me almost everyday and I do enjoy a good convo but but...... cheeii......... ehi

Im goin to Accra tomorrow oo...ehi ehi ehi... hmmm

Is this going to turn out to be another one of those long distance relationships, such a bad habit.....cheeiii
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

hahahhahahahhaha Q'lypse u so funny. i no if u get the thing u go chop so stop doing shakara and go in for it. llolllllllllllolololollllllllllllllllll

but i don't wanna hurt nobody.

she might be looking at it too deeply and I don't think I'm up for that
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Q, lay your cards on the table. Tell her where you stand, if it's gonna be just a hook up let her know that way no one gets hurt.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

lol Qlypse. Mr ladies man. I think you should just go for it. Sleep with her first before you even decide the terms of the friendship or relationship. That way, you have more bargaining power.

why are you all looking at me like that? lol, as though i just killed someone..mtchewww ..hahaha

hahahahahah Neo, it is ur own guilty conscience that makes u think pple are lookin at u.........lol

Q' lypse as pope said, lay the cards down before u start anything with her

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    lol Qlypse. Mr ladies man. I think you should just go for it. Sleep with her first before you even decide the terms of the friendship or relationship. That way, you have more bargaining power.

why are you all looking at me like that? lol, as though i just killed someone..mtchewww ..hahaha

loooooooooool hahahaha hmmm
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    I'm in Ghana at the moment and as usual I've been in contact with some women who are on facebook for some time. We became friends through some mutual friends. Now I don't know why whatever I say attract women to me .

I mean, somehow for some reason automatically there was some kinda lets get together when you come to Ghana or when you come to the States and we will work things out together, u kno. Ehi!

Now I have this sweet woman in Accra who .............. hmm, how do I put this. Well she calls me almost everyday and I do enjoy a good convo but but...... cheeii......... ehi

Im goin to Accra tomorrow oo...ehi ehi ehi... hmmm

Is this going to turn out to be another one of those long distance relationships, such a bad habit.....cheeiii
    Qlypse,
    I am sure you are old enough to know what is right and wrong. I am sure your conscience is already dealing with you as to what is the right thing to do or not. But to add to what everyone else has said earlier, I'll say both parties(you and the lady) involved should be clear on where the relationship is headed before either of you feel used and discarded.

Please do not listen to Neo to sleeping with her before letting her now what you are really up for......that isn't fair and you will not be happy if that is done to your sister.

OMG bro,.......are you serious? How will you feel if that is done to me or any of your other sisters? Please stop oooooo and yes I am looking at you in the weirdest way ever....looooooool

hey by the way, Q lypse just wanna let u no that u cute and sexy. Can i have u if Syc decides to mess up..lol just kiddin

lol, ehi.

but u know what the problem is, my horny mind would want me to make that decision. hmmm

lol, you guys are funny.
    ehi Chapati, you are going to bring me trouble oo. lol

thanks y'all for the advice. i will keep you updated. hmmm, decisions..... decisions ......

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    hey by the way, Q lypse just wanna let u no that u cute and sexy. Can i have u if Syc decides to mess up..lol just kiddin
    eeeiiii sister Hali niee................Qlypse you being added to the list now.........hahahahahahahaha

Never wanna take advantage of another human being, I didn't play with her or mess with her emotions. Friends for now

Eii chapati. "In the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh" lol

hahhahahahahhha

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information