+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What would you do?

Default What would you do?

by daniella

Earlier in the year I ended up seeing this guy for a few weeks and I had a really nice time with him. We ended up sleeping together towards the end of my stay there, and then I had to go back home for work etc. However because we live far apart I havent seen him since. I'm thinking of going back to the place where I met him - not because I'm desperate to see him or anything, I genuinely think its a great place to go and I need a break. However he has said that we could meet up if I went back. Do you think this is a good idea?

Also I'm guessing that I'm not the only person he's meeting up with - I dont want to end up disappointed at the end of the day if this is true.

Any opinions on this situation? Would be appreciated

Daniella let me ask you this? What were your intentions when you met up with him for the first time? To have fun while it lasted?

I believe you were not looking out for any permanence so you met him, had fun during your vacation, came back and life moved on. Unless now you having second thoughts about him and how he impacts your life, I don't see why you should be bothered about who else he meets with as long as you are protecting yourself when you have to.

Meeting up with him again will be based on what your plans are for the break that you need.....whether you are looking to have fun again without getting your emotions get mixed up in it or you trying to get hooked with him. I believe it is all up to you to decide what you want.

Hey if you are planning on having fun and he is available to make it happen for you....why not? Go for it girl but just be careful because as women we easily get our emotions and feelings mixed up and then all the drama starts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information