+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marry my gay girl and scoop £40million

Default Marry my gay girl and scoop £40million

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	223308659_764115.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	877

A super-rich tycoon has offered over £40 million to any man who can win his lesbian daughter's heart and marry her.

Hong Kong businessman Cecil Chao announced the massive prize of HK$500 million to the successful heartthrob.

The "marriage bounty" emerged after reports said Chao's daughter Gigi had married another woman.

The South China Morning Post reported the 33-year-old wedded her partner of seven years in France earlier this year, but her dad says she is still single.

Chao, 76, said: “I don’t mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind hearted.

“Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work,” he added.

Gay marriage is not recognised in Hong Kong, and homosexuality was only decriminalised in 1991.

Chao is well known in Hong Kong’s social circles and regularly appears at public events with his latest young girlfriend.

He reportedly once claimed to have had intimate relations with 10,000 women.

Thesun.co.uk
    AJ

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

hmmm
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information