+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chubby,Curvy vs Skinny

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Chubby,Curvy vs Skinny

MEN: Do you think curvy, you know, the rubenesque kinda girls are sexually attractive ? (I'm not talking obese, just big boobed chubby girls). Or do you prefer an anorexic chick with or without a flat chest? I know we all have have strong preferences. What is the reason you prefer one or the other ?

Which will you take home to show your woman ?
    Note: I said woman and not your mama.

WOMEN: feel free to chip in.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Well if the guy has an ENORMOUS male member 10"going then by all means taking home a chubby lumpkins will cause the most distress for us ladies. A chubby woman can handle all that meat that the rest of the skinny curvy women cant and sometimes won't

I would be very pissed if I had a big diiik man who brought home a chubby lumpkins saying this is a friend
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 17th September 2012 at 06:23 PM.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post

I would be very pissed if I had a big diiik man who brought home a chubby lumpkins saying this is a friend
    You got me singing Biz Markie's Just a Friend lolololol
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I prefer skinny women with some breastisis. I am skinny so i need to have a skinny chic on my arm I don't want to get suffocated by humongous thighs when I am in awesome wonder,considering all the works His hands has made when I'm seeing the stars and hearing the rolling thunder.

Virtuoso

Well the gorgeous figured women have never failed when it came to close combat.

Well.... I'm skinny and have curves.... so I guess I'm balanced. But have you ever heard the song Curse of Curves by Cute is What We Aim For? If not, go listen to it immediately, or check out the lyrics. Shaant (lead singer) is a pretty average guy, so his opinion will be pretty general.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information