+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rants and raves

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    What the fvck is this fucked up world all about huh ? fuckin' assholes parade the streets frontin',loud talking morons,chicken shits,douchebags with them silly gaffaws craving attention,wannabe whatevers living their fucked up lies tripping all over the place,real men doing real work getting popped like flies,good people expiring whiles the rest of us look on helpless...... WHAT THE FVCK IS THIS SHIITEhuh ?????

Baby mamas raising hell for no reason and judging by their own skewed standards thinking they own SHIITTE WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT HUH ?

TRYNA BE A MAN,TRYNA TAKE CARE O' BUSINESS,TRYNA FEED YA SEED,TRYNA DO GOOD BY THEM FUCKED UP PEOPLES WHO ARE SO BLIND TO SEE THEIR OWN NOSES ON THEIR FUCKED UP FACES, WHAT KINDA SHIITTE IS THIS HUH ?

10 BROADS A DAY AIN'T GON' TAKE THE PAIN AWAY, A 100 SHOTS O' WHATEVER AIN'T GON' DO SHIITTEE,NO FUCKIN' EAR CAN HANDLE YA PAIN BRUH CAN' WALK THIS OUT...GOTTA ACT NOW AND FAST...MAY BE CARESS A GLOCK OR A 35... END THIS SHIIITTTE BRUH..... THEY DON' GIVE A FVCK TRUST ME...
    damn Pope,,,,,, hang in there whatever is up... this life is a mystery. sometimes i wonder how this body endures all the mess and still lives on..

sometimes when the mountains become too high to climb or when i see multiple mountains (challenges in life), i zone out and blaze me some Pac..

Crazy indeed!!

from 4:15 Pac talking, the Hennessy don't help, i fee fuc'ked up in this sh.t, Pac truly spoke to the average human
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I'm so sick of this stupid ass -----!!! She needs to get a fuc--k'n life of her own and stop ruining mine!! Stupid ass!!! Seriously! Why can't people fu--c----k off??
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Then Manchester United had to lose to f----c--ckkkking real Madrid made my day huh idiotttttttttttt mtsewwwwwwwww
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angry+faces+8.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	1045  
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 5th March 2013 at 10:54 PM.

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Then Manchester United had to lose to f----c--ckkkking real Madrid made my day huh idiotttttttttttt mtsewwwwwwwww
    I knew you will be fuming with that lose today......BTW sexy cute eyes that baby got
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Ok I'll accommodate "INIT INIT" anyday cos it's funny but the "by-force slanging I have a problem with especially when your "is and was" are either at loggerheads with eachother or losing their places or misplaced in every sentence you utter.
    How about the sporadic "A'int" lately huh ?

Come on my friend, you see, you are really getting on my nerves lately with your cacophony of bad slanging and irritating grammatical errors. What stops you from being your self ? I know a countless number of Ghanaians who have domiciled State side for over 2 decades who sound like they always have regardless ... and they take pride in being ORIFUCCCCCKINGINAL.... I mean seriously... this ish is no longer amusing.

Work on your grammar at least and then, allow the rest to fall in place naturally if God wills. You know what, the next time i hear that buffoonery being spewed, your teeth will decorate the neckline of an Amazon warrior. Mtsewwww .. why don't you sing whatever you want to say instead.

I'm very worried and PISSED about women wearing toupees.Yes TOUPEES. What happened to real hair ? why the WEAVE INVASION ? Ok is it a crime to wear what your mama gave you ?Ok I know most of you have some thinning hair and receding hair line thing going but did you ever stop to think your weave is the cause ?
    A brotha wanna pass them fingers through the hair and a sista be doing some slow motion MATRIX style moves with her damn head. WTF is that huh ???

A brotha gets to feel the hair only to get his nails stuck in that maze...fucckk !!This ish aint funny no mo' yo

Now tell me you wont bang this instead of those above.

or this

What's wrong with being SEXY, BLACK AND BALD ? WTF is wrong with you weaveaholics ?? damn...

Ok today is friday...i feel better already.
    Brother, i say e no bi small o but how some of them for do? I say they shd all go natural like the two sisters up there but if they have to go faux, at least keep it in moderation...but then again, who are we to say anything about their hair?

This was on a Nigerian Website about Ghanaians. I am not sure how true this is because am in diaspora but i really wanted to respond to this post. Here goes:

Ricky_Ross:

Dont mind those cowards. Its only when i am not around they can rant on nairaland. My wife is Ghanaian and I know the poor country inside out. Every second they talk about Nigerians using generators as if generator is alien to Ghana. These days every home/business in Ghana has generators bc the electricity is not reliable. anyone that does not own a generator in Ghana is poor. Generator sales is the fastest growing business in Ghana since last 3 years now. Even the okada business we are banning in Nigeria is now toast of town in Ghana.

The gold mining areas of Ghana are worst than Niger Delta. When you hear these apes talking about Niger Delta you would think their mining regions is better. The mining regions of Ghana have no roads or running water. The region with the highest gold deposits has the highest illiteracy rate and child pregnancy cases in Ghana. Ask these goats to show you the tallest building in Ashanti Region or the most expensive building there, you would be surprised you cant find any 6 story building.

Take for instance Rivers State in Niger Delta. With a population of less than 6 million people Rivers State has 1 local airport and 1 international airport, 2 seaports, 1 refinery and 1 petrochemical company, ask these goats what does the western region of Ghana has, or the Ashanti shiithole? Even the entire country of Ghana cannot boast of any standard airport or stadium. The only international airport they have KIA looks like a warehouse.

The tallest building in PHC is 18 story owned by rivers state government. BUT GHANA GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE EVEN A 10 STORY BUILDING anywhere in GHANA. You have seen our NNPC towers in Lagos and Abuja, but the CEDI house in Accra is just 4 story ancient house that is not worth more than 70,000 dollars. What a shame.

Ghana with its small population is supposed be at least be able to feed itself. Everything in Ghana is imported, even fruits and vegs are imported? Carrot from Togo, Cucumber from Burkina Faso, Onions from Niger etc? WHAT A SHAME...

A country that spends whooping $32m to Import Cocoa Bagshuh (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/Ne....php?ID=258475) I mean fuking cocoa bags that Aba people can produce in abundance...

A country where white people and Asians are worshiped like Gods, but they hate their fellow blacks with passion. Look at the way Chinese illegal miners are using pump action riffles to pursue Ghanaians in their own country, can this happen in Nigeria? Ask the Chinese if they can talk poo in Nigeria, we will cut their meat into pieces. Ghana is a country where their politicians are looting and stealing and they blame Nigerians for their woes.

A country where everything in the country is owned by foreigners. I mean everything that looks a little bit good in Ghana is foreign owned. All banks foreign owned, all airlines foreign owned, all shopping malls foreign owned, all cinemas, big supermarkets, hotels, trading stores etc are foreign owned? WHY ARE GHANAIANS TOO LAZY? JUST NAME ONE BIG COMPANY IN GHANA THAT IS OWNED BY A GHANAIAN? EVERYTHING IN GHANA BELONGS TO FOREIGNERS. WHAT A COUNTRY....

Don't you realize that Nigeria is Ghanas newest colonial masters? Otherwise tell me why there are Nigerian flags in every big shop in Ghana including hotels, boutiques, restaurants, car shops and even drinking spots. All over Ghana you will see Nigerian made products everywhere including Nigerian made cement, gala, drugs, la casera, bathing soaps and cream, noddles etc. 75% of prescription drugs in Ghana carry NAFDAC numbers, I dont know why. Turn around again you will see lots of Nigerian banks, insurance companies, airlines, IT companies, hotels, churches, nite clubs etc.THE ONLY WORLD CLASS CINEMA IN GHANA IS OWNED BY A NIGERIAN, SILVERBIRD GROUP... THEN LOOK ALL OVER NIGERIA AND TELL ME WHAT GHANAIAN PRODUCT YOU SEE AROUND YOU APART FROM ALOMO BITTERS?

Default I prefer them

I dont mind at a bit.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_3VA View Post
    This was on a Nigerian Website about Ghanaians. I am not sure how true this is because am in diaspora but i really wanted to respond to this post. Here goes:

Ricky_Ross:

Dont mind those cowards. Its only when i am not around they can rant on nairaland. My wife is Ghanaian and I know the poor country inside out. Every second they talk about Nigerians using generators as if generator is alien to Ghana. These days every home/business in Ghana has generators bc the electricity is not reliable. anyone that does not own a generator in Ghana is poor. Generator sales is the fastest growing business in Ghana since last 3 years now. Even the okada business we are banning in Nigeria is now toast of town in Ghana.

The gold mining areas of Ghana are worst than Niger Delta. When you hear these apes talking about Niger Delta you would think their mining regions is better. The mining regions of Ghana have no roads or running water. The region with the highest gold deposits has the highest illiteracy rate and child pregnancy cases in Ghana. Ask these goats to show you the tallest building in Ashanti Region or the most expensive building there, you would be surprised you cant find any 6 story building.

Take for instance Rivers State in Niger Delta. With a population of less than 6 million people Rivers State has 1 local airport and 1 international airport, 2 seaports, 1 refinery and 1 petrochemical company, ask these goats what does the western region of Ghana has, or the Ashanti shiithole? Even the entire country of Ghana cannot boast of any standard airport or stadium. The only international airport they have KIA looks like a warehouse.
    hhahahahahahahahaa
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Virtuoso

Well, I'm aware of that top on her head topic. while... on my head there is nothing (bare, bald, naked) , on her head is some kind of industrial plastic fibre in a natural artificial way, ... yeah well... musst I say sorry? ... on my head is NOTHING 2 see, ... mussst I excuse for it?? Why ever? do I have to? God decided what to see on my head. So must I excuxe for it??? only natural.

Virtuoso

Ey! Do I really have to ecuse for my bald head? Must I?????

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information