+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rants and raves

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default FAKE HAIR Driving me NUTS

I'm very worried and PISSED about women wearing toupees.Yes TOUPEES. What happened to real hair ? why the WEAVE INVASION ? Ok is it a crime to wear what your mama gave you ?Ok I know most of you have some thinning hair and receding hair line thing going but did you ever stop to think your weave is the cause ?
    A brotha wanna pass them fingers through the hair and a sista be doing some slow motion MATRIX style moves with her damn head. WTF is that huh ???

A brotha gets to feel the hair only to get his nails stuck in that maze...fucckk !!This ish aint funny no mo' yo

Now tell me you wont bang this instead of those above.

or this

What's wrong with being SEXY, BLACK AND BALD ? WTF is wrong with you weaveaholics ?? damn...

Ok today is friday...i feel better already.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 14th September 2012 at 09:29 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Default Rants and raves

rant

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    lol
    Q, can you imagine.... WTF mchewwwwww lol

I hate WEAVES !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Q, can you imagine.... WTF mchewwwwww lol

I hate WEAVES !!!

i am not surprise at all...lolololol.
    AJ

Default Shave your armpits.... Wtf

The Neanderthal female may have a reason for her forest reserve 'pits but what is your excuse ?

I know some men love the hairy legs of their women but come on, what do you do with a bushy armpit, What, pull on the stinky deodorant/sweat melange hair for pleasure or pluck the hair like you would a chicken ?

Bushy 'pits ain't cool and razors are cheap get shaving for f@&k sake. damnnnn!!

Thank God It's Friday !!

Pope paa, now I understand fully why u started this thread, hahaha
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Pope paa, now I understand fully why u started this thread, hahaha
    Good you get it. perhaps you can also get something off your chest. hehe

Default Why register if you wont post ish ?

I see there are some folks up in here who don't give a shiiiiiiiiit about posting up in here yet they are registered mofos.

What's up with this ish ?? Even those who do c&p are worthy of my unqualified praise.
    Why in the hell did you register if you wont post ? huh ????

And to those who c&p, at least comment on the shiiiit you post for crying out loud. damnn it. !! i love u tho.

Now get to posting mvtherfuckahs and make yourselves useful in this ish.

I love me some FRIDAY yiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaa !!
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 21st September 2012 at 04:37 PM.

In the West, ordinary people work out, build muscles to show off, to say they look good and healthy and attract women. This usually happens in summer.
    But in Ghana, when you lift weights its a sign that you are king commando, the strongest man in the community. I don't know where this belief in Ghana comes from. To be a macho-man means you are the Incredible Hulk, you lift heavy things and can beat up anyone who stands in your way.

What that kwasiapanin foolish guy did at the Ghanafest was an embarrassment to all the Ghanaian people who attended.
    This guy was hired as security to prevent people from rushing onto stage but the he acted out, pissed off some people who in turn decided to get on his nerves. The whole thing started out as exchange of words, people were even laughing at the scene at first, it wasn't taken seriously. But this guy goes completely psycho, wants to fight the 7 guys who pissed him off. People tried to stop him, to calm him down, that moment all the attention on Mzbel (the seductress singer) was directed towards what was happening in front of the stage, the host went to him shouting and begging, 'chalay, don't do this to me', chalay pls don't do this to me, why why', dude wouldn’t listen, when I looked into his eye I saw a completely different human being, he was zoned out, as if possessed, you know, an African magic witch character. After seeing this, I made up my mind and psycho analyzed him, 'TEMPORARY INSANITY', nothing can stop him, he can kill. His buddies grabbed him but this guy moved like a bull. He is a macho-man trying to show his krachie powers, that he’s stronger than all the people around.

So they left him, the music stopped, lights on stage switched off, the whole place became quiet, the guy moves through the crowd looking for his opponents, everyone starring at him, people actually scurried as if there was a mad dog on the loose. He had a knife. Then I heard a man call the police. The host went back on stage to try and get the show going, '"If you are a peace loving Ghanaian say HEEEYY"....few people responded "heey",
    The energy, the joy, the hype was all fucked up now, one kwasiapanin foolish fool and his temper just lowered the the tempo, the vibe was not the same anymore. Disrupted. So I went to the entrance to talk to some old friends to ask what the hell just happened and who the guy is, this was when I found out he had stabbed his own friend who tried to stop him, the stab wound was his inner thigh, missed his scrotum by an inch or so. His friend seemed ok but he was bleeding, holding his crotch with something to stop the blood. A bmw 3 series cop car pulled up, it was diplomatic police, fully geared up, guns and bullet proof vested. The man who called them was upset with them,’ where were you, i called you a long time ago, go look at that guy, he has been stabbed’. I was thinking he must be someone with power to speak with such authority. That was when i realized he is a the Ghanaian ambassador. Damn, and all this happened in his presence?

The cops went to the injured guy to ask questions but he didn’t want to rat out his friend who almost slashed his balls off. The men I was talking with told him, ‘yo, he could have killed you, tell the cops, and you have to go to the hospital, look how you are bleeding.’ He gave in and started rappin,, ‘i work with him, i know where he lives etc etc’, aboa, wob3ka nokore. By this time people had started leaving one by one. Ms Ghanafest looked bleak. I said to myself, hell, im cold koraa, make i ---- off too.

Never in my 15/16yrs in SA have I attended a Ghanaian function for a Ghanaian to lose his mind like this. I wanted to take a Romanian friend with, I would have been embarrassed beyond..... this was a disgrace! What would i have told her? Oh, this never happens, never!! Defending the Ghanaian people like never before? So much for Ghanafest!! Security lost his head!! Siapanii, that foolishness macho men cumbersome behavior don't work on foreign lands! We work out to show that we are healthy, vanity even, not to beat up people. He should be banned from all functions, hope the cops found him!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120923_161747.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120923_184900.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	874

In the West, ordinary people work out, build muscles to show off, to say they look good and healthy and attract women. This usually happens in summer.
    But in Ghana, when you lift weights its a sign that you are king commando, the strongest man in the community. I don't know where this belief in Ghana comes from. To be a macho-man means you are the Incredible Hulk, you lift heavy things and can beat up anyone who stands in your way.

What that kwasiapanin foolish guy did at the Ghanafest was an embarrassment to all the Ghanaian people who attended.
    This guy was hired as security to prevent people from rushing onto stage but the he acted out, pissed off some people who in turn decided to get on his nerves. The whole thing started out as exchange of words, people were even laughing at the scene at first, it wasn't taken seriously. But this guy goes completely psycho, wants to fight the 7 guys who pissed him off. People tried to stop him, to calm him down, that moment all the attention on Mzbel (the seductress singer) was directed towards what was happening in front of the stage, the host went to him shouting and begging, 'chalay, don't do this to me', chalay pls don't do this to me, why why', dude wouldn’t listen, when I looked into his eye I saw a completely different human being, he was zoned out, as if possessed, you know, an African magic witch character. After seeing this, I made up my mind and psycho analyzed him, 'TEMPORARY INSANITY', nothing can stop him, he can kill. His buddies grabbed him but this guy moved like a bull. He is a macho-man trying to show his krachie powers, that he’s stronger than all the people around.

So they left him, the music stopped, lights on stage switched off, the whole place became quiet, the guy moves through the crowd looking for his opponents, everyone starring at him, people actually scurried as if there was a mad dog on the loose. He had a knife. Then I heard a man call the police. The host went back on stage to try and get the show going, '"If you are a peace loving Ghanaian say HEEEYY"....few people responded "heey",
    The energy, the joy, the hype was all fucked up now, one kwasiapanin foolish fool and his temper just lowered the the tempo, the vibe was not the same anymore. Disrupted. So I went to the entrance to talk to some old friends to ask what the hell just happened and who the guy is, this was when I found out he had stabbed his own friend who tried to stop him, the stab wound was his inner thigh, missed his scrotum by an inch or so. His friend seemed ok but he was bleeding, holding his crotch with something to stop the blood. A bmw 3 series cop car pulled up, it was diplomatic police, fully geared up, guns and bullet proof vested. The man who called them was upset with them,’ where were you, i called you a long time ago, go look at that guy, he has been stabbed’. I was thinking he must be someone with power to speak with such authority. That was when i realized he is a the Ghanaian ambassador. Damn, and all this happened in his presence?

The cops went to the injured guy to ask questions but he didn’t want to rat out his friend who almost slashed his balls off. The men I was talking with told him, ‘yo, he could have killed you, tell the cops, and you have to go to the hospital, look how you are bleeding.’ He gave in and started rappin,, ‘i work with him, i know where he lives etc etc’, aboa, wob3ka nokore. By this time people had started leaving one by one. Ms Ghanafest looked bleak. I said to myself, hell, im cold koraa, make i ---- off too.

Never in my 15/16yrs in SA have I attended a Ghanaian function for a Ghanaian to lose his mind like this. I wanted to take a Romanian friend with, I would have been embarrassed beyond..... this was a disgrace! What would i have told her? Oh, this never happens, never!! Defending the Ghanaian people like never before? So much for Ghanafest!! Security lost his head!! Siapanii, that foolishness macho men cumbersome behavior don't work on foreign lands! We work out to show that we are healthy, vanity even, not to beat up people. He should be banned from all functions, hope the cops found him!!

Why there always gotta be a village fool ???? Effen Idiot with 'roid shrunken balls mcheww

Hahahaha had a good laugh on FB after reading it when you posted.........lololol
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Default Bad Start

She offered me a drink and a seat. She made me feel comfy in her lamb skin couch,she excused her self for a minute as he sashayed her way across the living room and disappeared in to one of the rooms.

As I sat there sipping on my drink and flipping through the channels oblivious of the time,she reappears in a stunning lil red dress,she announces dinner's readiness,takes my hand and leads me to a beautifully spread, dimly lit table,she gets me seated,and throws a napkin on my lap. As she leans over to pour me a drink i steal a glance at those nicely tucked melons,my palm begins to sweat,the artist in my head quickly paints a picture of my hands on those melons.My appetite goes through the roof....she uncovers the meal,the aroma fills the room.She smiles,i'm melting inside, she dished the meal of baked ziti,some veggies and steak.....she is seated,I fix my stare on her as the dimly lit light does wonders to her glowing face.

We chow down in silence,I had to go do #1 so i ask for directions to the bathroom,she obliges. I could sense her eyes digging into me as I walk. I find the bathroom,I'm doing my business,I hear a knock and my name...I respond "One sec"...I quickly zip up,wash my hands open the door and she plants one on my lips as she inches me back in to the bath room,we are on fire,we get it on,she goes wild and I hate hickeys. As i try to avoid the hickey,I bump my head on the medicine cabinet,i felt a trickle down my neck but ignored it only to feel blood dripping down my chest...game over,my head is busted she gets hysterical,OMG,OMG is all i hear !!!

Why certain incidences like this happens at the wrong time is hard to understand.My weekend is over. Now all I have is a head ache and a bandaid...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

She offered me a drink and a seat. She made me feel comfy in her lamb skin couch,she excused her self for a minute as he sashayed her way across the living room and disappeared in to one of the rooms.

As I sat there sipping on my drink and flipping through the channels oblivious of the time,she reappears in a stunning lil red dress,she announces dinner's readiness,takes my hand and leads me to a beautifully spread, dimly lit table,she gets me seated,and throws a napkin on my lap. As she leans over to pour me a drink i steal a glance at those nicely tucked melons,my palm begins to sweat,the artist in my head quickly paints a picture of my hands on those melons.My appetite goes through the roof....she uncovers the meal,the aroma fills the room.She smiles,i'm melting inside, she dished the meal of baked ziti,some veggies and steak.....she is seated,I fix my stare on her as the dimly lit light does wonders to her glowing face.

We chow down in silence,I had to go do #1 so i ask for directions to the bathroom,she obliges. I could sense her eyes digging into me as I walk. I find the bathroom,I'm doing my business,I hear a knock and my name...I respond "One sec"...I quickly zip up,wash my hands open the door and she plants one on my lips as she inches me back in to the bath room,we are on fire,we get it on,she goes wild and I hate hickeys. As i try to avoid the hickey,I bump my head on the medicine cabinet,i felt a trickle down my neck but ignored it only to feel blood dripping down my chest...game over,my head is busted she gets hysterical,OMG,OMG is all i hear !!!

Why certain incidences like this happens at the wrong time is hard to understand.My weekend is over. Now all I have is a head ache and a bandaid...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Hahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....serve s you right

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Hahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....serve s you right

Don't start cos i'm not in the mood.mchewwwww

Don't start cos i'm not in the mood.mchewwwww
    lololololololololol.......I am so scared and shaking...ppphhbbtttt

The cops went to the injured guy to ask questions but he didn’t want to rat out his friend who almost slashed his balls off.
    The men I was talking with told him, ‘yo, he could have killed you, tell the cops, and you have to go to the hospital, look how you are bleeding.’ He gave in and started rappin,, ‘i work with him, i know where he lives etc etc’, aboa, wob3ka nokore. By this time people had started leaving one by one. Ms Ghanafest looked bleak. I said to myself, hell, im cold koraa, make i ---- off too.

Woa look. this guy paa Awurade gyimi paa dis. bobo gets his balls diced and he wont rat the culprit. eii. the macho man should be cornered and beaten paa.nonsense.

Philly women are gentle no headaches hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Woa look. this guy paa Awurade gyimi paa dis. bobo gets his balls diced and he wont rat the culprit. eii. the macho man should be cornered and beaten paa.nonsense.
    I heard a small guy beat him up later on

Default Dumb Bastards and the annoying WHAT

I hate it when you ask someone a question, they say "What?", but they actually heard you and continue to answer the question. WTF was the "What?" for?
    I hate it when you're at the store and some family is letting their kids run around and scream, while they sit there and either ignore it or laugh because they think it's cute.

When you tell your friend about it, they just say, "They're just being kids." The F**K they are! Those are the little bastards that are going to grow up not knowing what the word "No" means and ending up in jail for being an obnoxious dumba**. SPANK YOUR KIDS!!! Or better yet, STOP BREEDING!

mchewwwwwwwww

ow playa, cheeeii

Let me attempt raving at this peach of a lady i met last week and she is a damn cook to match her beauty.

I heard a small guy beat him up later on
    Wonderful. serves him right.

What the fvck is this fucked up world all about huh ? fuckin' assholes parade the streets frontin',loud talking morons,chicken shits,douchebags with them silly gaffaws craving attention,wannabe whatevers living their fucked up lies tripping all over the place,real men doing real work getting popped like flies,good people expiring whiles the rest of us look on helpless...... WHAT THE FVCK IS THIS SHIITEhuh ?????

Baby mamas raising hell for no reason and judging by their own skewed standards thinking they own SHIITTE WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT HUH ?

TRYNA BE A MAN,TRYNA TAKE CARE O' BUSINESS,TRYNA FEED YA SEED,TRYNA DO GOOD BY THEM FUCKED UP PEOPLES WHO ARE SO BLIND TO SEE THEIR OWN NOSES ON THEIR FUCKED UP FACES, WHAT KINDA SHIITTE IS THIS HUH ?

10 BROADS A DAY AIN'T GON' TAKE THE PAIN AWAY, A 100 SHOTS O' WHATEVER AIN'T GON' DO SHIITTEE,NO FUCKIN' EAR CAN HANDLE YA PAIN BRUH CAN' WALK THIS OUT...GOTTA ACT NOW AND FAST...MAY BE CARESS A GLOCK OR A 35... END THIS SHIIITTTE BRUH..... THEY DON' GIVE A FVCK TRUST ME...
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 31st October 2012 at 01:58 AM.

That guy Romney had the nerve to mention apartheid during the 3rd and final debate when the topic of using more sanctions on Iran came up. Mofo, US sat on her ass for decades when South Africa was deep in segregation, inequality and racial abuse. Mandela was on your terrorist list, a list that the US recently decided to erase his name from.

I like American politics, it’s entertaining to watch and listen to, to say the least, but from my rear view mirror, it is all shallow and arrogant talk from both candidates when they talk about other nations as if they (US) hold the ultimate moral way life for all to follow.

But this Mitt the twit as the Brits twat him, to go and mention ‘US sanctions on apartheid’, shiiit dude you’ve gone too far. You fucking liar. What sanctions really? You want to be an American president yet you don’t even know the history of US relations with the apartheid government during those dark years? Kwasia, aboa beast/stupid, US saw economic opportunities for South African investment. Imports and exports between the two countries were in many millions of dollars during the apartheid years and now you want to hold the so called highest office in the world you lip up to fib your way looking for a pip on your forehead, you goddamn liar! US is the police of the world right, but no one saw your F16s over Centurion in Pretoria (where South Africa holds her strongest military base) during apartheid, it was all business reaping in millions with the apartheid government!

Maybe I’m oversensitive when it comes to South Africa but motherfucker don’t go and lie like that.
    Kwasia! You bloody liar, sanctions on who?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information