+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Girlfriend Suspects me of cheating

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Girlfriend Suspects me of cheating

My gf found 2 gift packs of edible panties and condoms in my glove compartment.One pack was open the other wasn't. She confronted me about them thinking i may have been cheating on her.

How do i get out of this one ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Did you cheat on her ? If not,then use the remaining pack on her.Problems solved.

Ermm the Pope doesn't cheat. lolol

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Neophyte

I think she should not do that its not a good thing . But you don,t think about it what is a part of past .

Quote Originally Posted by Makinza View Post
    I think she should not do that its not a good thing . But you don,t think about it what is a part of past .
    huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Makinza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    huh ?
    Hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa even though I couldn't understand what was said....your "huh" got me reeling.......oh Pope.
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Did you cheat or did you not? You know your girl better than any other and so you will know if it will be a good idea to come out clean.

Was it made of chocolate? If it was you could tell her that you ate it while fantasizing that you were eating it off her.......Thinking and imagining all you will want to do with her in that panty.

Default comfront her with the remaining condoms

comfront her with the remainnig condoms

Quote Originally Posted by Osaro View Post
    comfront her with the remainnig condoms
    hahahahahahahahaha ....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

and pope tell your girlfriend, it belongs to your friend mama ebony cutie mecho who was going through her bag looking for her small new testament + psalms and proverbs bible the other sunday on your way to church together. she emptied all her belongings in her bag in the car but forgot the open pack of condoms and edible panties in the car as she hurriedly packed her stuff back into the her bag. when you saw these forgotten items in the car you put it in the glove compartment and made a mental note to return it to her but you forgot .....

eboniwaa probably had some kinky appointment after church that sunday with someone .... who knows .....

and your girlfriend can call mama cutina ebony mech to confirm this.

problem solved ....

lololololol
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 19th July 2013 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    and pope tell your girlfriend, it belongs to your friend mama ebony cutie mecho who was going through her bag looking for her small new testament + psalms and proverbs bible the other sunday on your way to church together. she emptied all her belongings in her bag in the car but forgot the open pack of condoms and edible panties in the car as she hurriedly packed her stuff back into the her bag. when you saw these forgotten items in the car you put it in the glove compartment and made a mental note to return it to her but you forgot .....

eboniwaa probably had some kinky appointment after church that sunday with someone .... who knows .....

problem solved ....

lololololol
    hahahahahahhaaa Quophi wanim wai.....as much as I am not happy with what you wrote, I cant help but laugh at how your mind works......wadwene ny3 papa. Your head no correct at all.

Please ooooo I dont use condoms or edible whatever nonsense that is.......fa fri me so wai

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahahahahhaaa Quophi wanim wai.....as much as I am not happy with what you wrote, I cant help but laugh at how your mind works......wadwene ny3 papa. Your head no correct at all.

Please ooooo I dont use condoms or edible whatever nonsense that is.......fa fri me so wai
    lolololol ...... madam yaa-yaa )d)-d)-dio-dio ..... be happy wai .....

so what were those edible g-string and condoms doing in your back on your way to church that faithful sunday morning ....

ntoma kata ade3 so paaaaaaa ..... eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

KWAK

Default Scammers

Do you think those that scam via the internet will get too old one day to do this?

problem solved ....

lololololol
    correct one paa.. loooool
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

lolololol ...... madam yaa-yaa )d)-d)-dio-dio ..... be happy wai .....

so what were those edible g-string and condoms doing in your back on your way to church that faithful sunday morning ....

ntoma kata ade3 so paaaaaaa ..... eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hahahhaahaaa Quophi wanim wate...... how did you know what is or was in my bag? bayi bonsam.....I dey fear you sef. I suspect you are the one who put them in there when I left my bag with you to go get some water to drink.

Now I know you are bad paa.....so all this while, these are your intentions for me.......Yesu mogya nka wanim.....blood of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    correct one paa.. loooool
    What be correct? You also want to join him eee.....

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    What be correct? You also want to join him eee.....
    mtsewwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    mtsewwwwwwww
    smbb another addition.....mttsseewwwwwww x 100000000 to you too

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information