+ Reply to Thread

Thread: “6 Hours To Christmas” Premieres In London

Default “6 Hours To Christmas” Premieres In London

The 2010 African Movie Academy Awards’ Best director “Shirley Frimpong Manso” and her “6 Hours To Christmas” movie cast will be in London coming Friday, 26th November 2010 to premiere her latest movie at the Odeon Cinema, Greenwich.

The entire crew and cast will treat Ghanaian movie lovers in London to a glamorous screening, autograph section and photo opportunity with fans. London here they come.....

Watch Trailer Below:

Waiting to watch this one when it finally out.

well see me in chambers and i will give u the link to this movie

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    well see me in chambers and i will give u the link to this movie
    Sis....inbox me then

ok check inbox

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

We have this movie in our movie collection. What are your reviews about this movie ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I actually love this movie but not as much as the other movies by shirley. am just not feeling it that much. but overall, it is a great movie and a must watch. i like the suspense and unexpected happenings.

Thanks Neo for posting this movie. I watched it about 2 or so weeks ago and it didn't really give me the kicks like I thought it would. I guess since it was coming from Shirley, I was expecting more but it kind of fell short for me. I am not sure if the whole idea of using new and unfamiliar faces in this movie also made it a downside for me....it may have been though.

Overall it was good compared to all these "akan drama" kind of movies we see everyday.....Kudos to Shirley

Cutie, i dont think it was about new faces because Shirley always uses new faces in her movie and just one or two veterans in the movie. As u said, it might be because it was coming from shirley u expected something more.

BBoy T

I just finished watching it. Not bad at all.I'll say its better than most of the nonsense out there now.

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    I just finished watching it. Not bad at all.I'll say its better than most of the nonsense out there now.
    hahahaha sample some of the other movies of Shirley Frimpong-Manso....I am sure you will like them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information