+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are some men Impregnating Women For Free Housing ?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Are some men Impregnating Women For Free Housing ?

I was going to let this video stand on it’s own, but a “friend” on Twitter, gave me this to consider:

She refers to one man in the video: “I got 4 baby mommas; been shot 5 times. Streets taught me how to be a man.” The full quote underscores a dismal paradox of street survival, namely the logic of having several places to lay your head; creating those homes by impregnating young women. This survival tactic’s taught, and reinforced in the streets. Hey, it works. But it also replicates the problem. (How) Do you address this in your literature? “

Well honestly, I haven’t…yet. It never occurred to me that some men may impregnate women so they have a place to rest their heads. If anyone has suggestions of whom I should speak to about this, please,I'm dying to know.

But here was buddy's bit of advice to our women

To our youngwomen: “No, he’s not interested in you or having your baby. He only wants your housing situation. Don’t be his Holiday Inn.”
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

FuckingEh I needed to see and read this. Omg omg omg omg, I can't speak, I just needed to see this
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post

I was going to let this video stand on it’s own, but a “friend” on Twitter, gave me this to consider:

She refers to one man in the video: “I got 4 baby mommas; been shot 5 times. Streets taught me how to be a man.” The full quote underscores a dismal paradox of street survival, namely the logic of having several places to lay your head; creating those homes by impregnating young women. This survival tactic’s taught, and reinforced in the streets. Hey, it works. But it also replicates the problem. (How) Do you address this in your literature? “

Well honestly, I haven’t…yet. It never occurred to me that some men may impregnate women so they have a place to rest their heads. If anyone has suggestions of whom I should speak to about this, please,I'm dying to know.

But here was buddy's bit of advice to our women

To our youngwomen: “No, he’s not interested in you or having your baby. He only wants your housing situation. Don’t be his Holiday Inn.”

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

hm what if this is a new wave of Polygamy?

sometimes it may seem logical for those in the hood but we all know that even in African polygamous households it aint free of drama, now they may not kill eachother like in America.....I suspect this downward spiral in both African and American brand of polygamy is related......genetics.

but damn i never considered that men some men could stoop to this level for a place to sleep, fu.ck I hope to NEVER fall prey to this phenomenon, my ancestors thank you Pope, wo ye yonku papa

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    hm what if this is a new wave of Polygamy?

sometimes it may seem logical for those in the hood but we all know that even in African polygamous households it aint free of drama, now they may not kill eachother like in America.....I suspect this downward spiral in both African and American brand of polygamy is related......genetics.

but damn i never considered that men some men could stoop to this level for a place to sleep, fu.ck I hope to NEVER fall prey to this phenomenon, my ancestors thank you Pope, wo ye yonku papa

matter or fact there is a group of underground urban polygamists out there.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Virtuoso

Some men do astonishing things to get free housing. We once had the terms "mansion pirates" for them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information