+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should i do

Default What should i do

I am a 19 year old boy and in my first year in university. My girlfriend told me 2 weeks ago that she is pregnant. I accepted the pregnancy and her grandmother said they would like to come and see my parents bcos my girlfriend's mother lives in Germany. I have told my mom and my sisters but scared to tell my dad bcos am sure he will stop me from continuing my education. My girlfriend has decided to stop school and go back next year and i have also decided to marry her. However, i asked my sisters and mom to not tell my dad till i graduate from university but they think it is better to tell him now. The question now is, should i wait till i graduate or tell my dad now since am scared of losing my education?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

"Scared of losing your education" huh i bet you did not consider that fact before you decided to go "skinny dipping" bad boy ! You wanna be a man right ? head out to the nearest Seven 11 and apply for a job. Wait till you get the job then tell your dad what you've done.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

BBoy T

If you intend to marry the girl then definitely you should tell your old man. By telling your mother and sister you have unofficially told your dad,women have okro mouths you know ?

I was refusing to answer to this thread but my loud mouth will not permit me. Hali I wish I could speak to this young man and ask him a few questions. @ 19 and in the university, I am sure he knew that sleeping with a girl without protection could lead to pregnancy and the repercussions thereof.
    Young man 'fess up and face your responsibilities now ......there is an akan proverb that goes like "tw3de3 3b3n wo no na wa gye no nt3m" meaning this issue is here and needs to be dealt with so u better do it now than later.
    I believe your father will not want his investment in you to go to waste because of your foolishness so tell him about it. If you feel that telling him by yourself would not be the best way, ask your mom who your father has a lot of respect for (a pastor, his friend or elder in your family) and tell that person to accompany you to go talk to your father. i am sure something good will come out of it rather than you trying to hide it from him.

shooocked ............ chapati is pregnant?????

lol

really cannot tell the boy what he should do. A suggest will be to lean towards love in the situation and everybody in the situation...... what ever, the most most loving act and approach to the situation will depend on the boy, the girl and all those involved(parents, etc) so a meeting of all involved will be an effective step to discuss towards the good that can be extracted from the situation and also the actions that will have the most positive on all involved..... all within a loving state of state
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

lol Kofi, yes am pregnant.

BBOY T, women dont have okro mouths and even if we do, we use them appropriately

I did not see this one coming, lol, but i must add that i am not in the least surprised.. Syc doing his thing. haha

Hahahahhahaha Neo, of course he is

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    lol Kofi, yes am pregnant.

BBOY T, women dont have okro mouths and even if we do, we use them appropriately
    WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ????????

lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I did not see this one coming, lol, but i must add that i am not in the least surprised.. Syc doing his thing. haha
    lol lol

Chapati are you sure Syc is responsible for the bun in the oven ? ' could be one of your 30 boy toys. lol

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Chapati are you sure Syc is responsible for the bun in the oven ? ' could be one of your 30 boy toys. lol
    lol lol i suggest the maury show ....

eii matter be this

lol

yes Syc is the only one responsible and no one else

Lol, Chapati are you sure? errm errm! lol

ok Pope, Quophi and Neo........(clearing my throat) eerrmmm ermmmm only a woman knows the father of her child.....leave the sistah alone........ Does one of you three want to be named the father of the child.........lmaoooooooooo

hmmmm Cutie tell them oooooooo

Ei, Chapati i thought you don't do it ooo. Hmm so you are about to be a baby mama eii. You chose to give it to a school boy. OYIWA !

Ok,School boy start saving you have a Chapati to support.

hahahahahaha mega, Syc no be school boy. he be professional lawyer and economist......lol

although it may seem predictable, dad might change his mind. hm, life and choices
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

lmaooo

Very interesting how the thread has changed, asem ooo

yes baby say that again. these pple are always talkin abt us hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    yes baby say that again. these pple are always talkin abt us hmmmm
    Who are you calling "these people" ? Better come back with a tangible explanation or .......

By the way, when did Syc leave his sugar mama ? lol Chapati hmm I still have my doubts ooo

Syccc chale i dey envy you oo... see a whole thread just for syc.. you have to pass some of your women my way oo... So what happend to the pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Who are you calling "these people" ? Better come back with a tangible explanation or .......

By the way, when did Syc leave his sugar mama ? lol Chapati hmm I still have my doubts ooo
    "These pple" = pple in this forum
    Syc never had any sugar mama. and the pregnancy is for syc

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Syccc chale i dey envy you oo... see a whole thread just for syc.. you have to pass some of your women my way oo... So what happend to the pregnancy?
    The pregnancy has been kept and we will be due in abt 6 months time......lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information